Oklahoma Meet discussion

gomer3g

thats what i tell them. i havent talked to any of them for a few weeks now. i will hopefully see them in the next couple weeks.

bullet13

Hey brandon looks like we need to go meet up with him and roll through lawton to help get the word out

rileyrat

Dyno day in April may be a good idea. Maybe have a small meet before then.
I'm down fuckers, I'll be gone as soon as May or as late as July depending on if they change my report date for me...Hoping to be boosted here soon so I can quit being so damn slow and only be slightly slow lol.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
I'm down fuckers, I'll be gone as soon as May or as late as July depending on if they change my report date for me...Hoping to be boosted here soon so I can quit being so damn slow and only be slightly slow lol.
I know the feeling. The dyno day is most likely gonna happen. We just need a small meet first.

rileyrat

This next Saturday is no good for me, but anything after than is golden. The night of the meet is what generally kept me from going to any meets in DFW areas.

gomer3g

i dont get off till 6pm. by the time i get home and get ready it will be 7 and if it is some what centralized between us i can get there around 8.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
Honestly the midway point would be bullet's town of Davis. Plus there are some nice roads up in the mountains. Also, there are just 5 of us. Which there needs to be more.