OFFICIAL RKC Bike Member List POST PICS AND INFO!

One Eyed Willy

Wears fuzzy shoes
^^I mostly put around the street, but I take it to the dragstrip whenever we go and run it.
Ah alright. I meant like track track with turns, like what it's meant for. :D

Think you might be looking into a slip on or something soon? I'm wanting to get rid of mine as I'm about to buy a full system.

02NosCamaro

Ah alright. I meant like track track with turns, like what it's meant for. :D

Think you might be looking into a slip on or something soon? I'm wanting to get rid of mine as I'm about to buy a full system.
Yeah, I was pretty sure that was what you meant, im not really a kneedragger. I might be interested in the slip on, what kind is it?

jene

The Crimson Terror
Would you guys laugh hard about adding me.. a sports bike newb who bought a little 2009 ninja 250 for my first sports bike??? hahahaha

jene

The Crimson Terror
yeah a friend of mine races a zx-10 and i was so into that.. thought about the zx-6...but it is my first sports bike and the seat height is perfect... it just felt comfortable for a starter.. later on i will move up to a zx-6 or something....

One Eyed Willy

Wears fuzzy shoes
yeah a friend of mine races a zx-10 and i was so into that.. thought about the zx-6...but it is my first sports bike and the seat height is perfect... it just felt comfortable for a starter.. later on i will move up to a zx-6 or something....
Take the 250 to the track and you'll get hooked. I know quite a few people that just stopped riding because of how much fun they had at one track day!

Dr. Satan

Sacred Cow Tipper
Well, I might as well throw my hat into the ring

OMFGWTFBBQ! I finally show my face around here!

Its a 2002 Yamaha V-Max. It came with a stage ? carb kit (I heard 1, 6 and 7, though that last one is unlikely) and supertrapp megaphone exhaust. Dunno what else has been done to the motor.