Not your purty Prissy Jeep

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
That's awesome. We have some rig like that around here. One guy built his completely out of square tube (including drive shafts) because he was tired of seeing all the normal round tube rigs on the trail.

Here is the only picture I have of it. It had a crate 350 in it.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
I haven't seen a 'Prissy' Jeep since the 90s. They're all pretty much beat to fuck and/or built into trail rigs.

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
I see them everyday working at a Jeep dealer. We sell them with a 3 inch body lift and big tires to become mall crawlers.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
I see them everyday working at a Jeep dealer. We sell them with a 3 inch body lift and big tires to become mall crawlers.

When I think 'Prissy' I'm usually thinking more along the lines of chick owned Jeep. The ones you speak of are 'PANSY' Jeeps....at least to me.

NIGHTSHADE

Yellow, bikini top, 4 cylinder, auto. in the TJ body style is about as prissy as it gets. My buddy has a Red 92 YJ that is pretty clean (other than some rot in the windshield frame) on 35s that he wont drive at all. Its somewhat of a tribute to his grandpa which is understandable but It just sits and never gets driven. Its taken out 3 times in the summer, its gets cleaned up and then put back in the garage.