Not new, just gone for 4 years.

elizabeth.ann

Queen Retard of Stupid
Anyways what's your guys view on Chrysler. I'm gonna be buying my first NEW car and knew yall would tell it to me straight. Thanks

elizabeth.ann

Queen Retard of Stupid
A 2015 Chrysler 200s I drive a lot. I live in utah now and drive from here to California every other month. If I get a loan it would be for 6 years and I want the car to last longer than that and still be in good condition. I was gonna get a Honda civic like I had before because of the gas but they told me there wasn't a big difference between the two. And the Chrysler is a bit more classy with leather seats rims and the ability to shift when in sport mode. I don't know anyone who has ever had a Chrysler so I wanted to know if any of you have heard anything about them.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
And I want to know if you could get rid of the Queen retard of stupid you branded me with.

Good luck getting rid of that. Now I remember why I gave it to you in the first place.

Anyways, Chryslers are built to look more expensive then they really should be. Simple engineering problems make them much more problematic than they should be and Fiat owning them doesn't help that case as they're knowing for their problems too.

NIGHTSHADE

Read the reviews and actually go test drive it but like Bowtie said, it looks flashy and luxurious but all in all, still just a mediocre sedan

elizabeth.ann

Queen Retard of Stupid
Yeah I did a test drive and I liked it but if,it has problems, like bowtie said, I don't know if I want it. I know Honda Is pretty good and not to expencive to fix so maybe I'll just go with that. Still a lot more to think about but thanks for the info everyone.

And I didn't even remember who gave it to me for some reason I thought SX cause I remember he hated me most of all. But It looks like a lot of the original people are still on here so that's awesome.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
Yeah I did a test drive and I liked it but if,it has problems, like bowtie said, I don't know if I want it. I know Honda Is pretty good and not to expencive to fix so maybe I'll just go with that. Still a lot more to think about but thanks for the info everyone.

And I didn't even remember who gave it to me for some reason I thought SX cause I remember he hated me most of all. But It looks like a lot of the original people are still on here so that's awesome.

Modern Hondas aren't the same quality they used to be. Look at Kias and Hyundais. The Koreans are kind of killing it right now as far as quality is right now.

NIGHTSHADE

Lol TJ sold his Monaro and got a burnt orange 08 KIA Rio, identical to the one I totaled with my van. But for $4k its a pretty nice car. Now we wait til may for the new forest green Chevy SS to arrive...

Russyo

Hatch of Doom!!
I would still buy a honda over a kia. Kia has come a LONG way, but they aren't even with Honda yet.

There's a lot of information needed to really give good recommendations for what to get. But either way, good luck with your search.

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
Yeah. I work at a Chrysler dealer and I would tell you to get a Hyundai. You can't beat the warranty.