Next Oklahoma RKC Car Meet

bullet13

I have the next Oklahoma RKC car meet set up for October 27th starting at 4pm. It will be the same place as the last one (boom-a-rang diner in Pauls Valley). I have all the info set up on the RKC facebook page in the event section. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me. Our photographer will also be back for anyone that wants photoshoots of there car, last meet she only charged $20 per car and done a fantastic job. Hope to see everyone there.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
Threaten them
With an ass kickin if they dont sign up on here lol. I wanna come up but until this front end gets fixed im out. Im not rollin up half assed.

gomer3g

ok, since i am back to work, i will see if i can get it off. saturdays are hard for me to get off though. i just need to get my toe adjusted before i drive that far.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
it would be cool to get some rkc members from texas to cruise up there.
it's just not a short drive. :lol:

bullet13

See if you can get some together Skinny Will, it would be cool to get some Texas people to come. I am hoping to have it turned into something big by next summer

bullet13

I made an event for it on the facebook page but I just got on there and posted a reminder on the main page. Thanks Jared

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
He only had 5-6 this past saturday but big things start from small beginnings. As soon as my car is fixed i will be going up there.

bullet13

I am planning on getting another together soon just working on getting the word out and getting more people interested