Newest project

blackpony

Well i stumbled into a great deal. It's a 67 in pretty decent cond. Has a little bit of cancer, but I plan to put it through kemo and give it a full restore in the up coming years. Looking to use the aje front end kit giving it rack and pinion, tubular upper and lower a-arms, coilovers, sn95 spindles allowing me to use any brakes for a 94-04 mustang and wheel back spacing is the same as 94-04 giving me tons of wheel options and not breaking the bank. As for the rear, i plan to get an 8.8 from a 94+ mustang with the disc brakes and retro fit it in along with a custom built 3 link with pan hard bar. Engine ill either do a 331 with nice heads and cam prolly around 375-400 rwhp or do a 302 with nice heads and cam and be around 325-350 rwhp.. depends on budget at the time. Also it will get a built aod and 3.55 gears. I want it to be easy to drive as the wife will mainly drive this one.

blackpony

A guy down the street from me just got one the same 67 Notchback and color. Yours is nicer though.
ha kool Thanks! Its a little rougher then it looks on the surface. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to restore. Mostly just sheet metal, but the frame rail on the driver side has some rust that will need addressed. I plan to reinforce it and add subframes. Should be a fun project and ride once its done.. Pretty excited!

blackpony

^^ Yea me too. Will probably leave it white and definately keeping the red interior. The car was originally black, but has been painted at least 4-5 times. Paint is literally 3-4 mm thick!! haha