~New True Forged "Sleeper" Wheels~

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyStickman

one Hoopy Frood
I'm gonna disagree with that for the rest of my life. I will never think that painted black wheels look played out.

I fail to see how they're more played out than chrome wheels, anyway. Chrome wheels come stock on most cars, black ones don't. There are infinitely more chrome wheels than painted ones. So which ones are really played out?
I'm not really a fan of chrome/polished wheels either... I'm a retro-rodder at heart, so I like old wheels in bare finish, like old halibrands or Torq-Thrusts (the originals). I guess that's why I like gunmetal painted wheels so much, they remind me of those old-school wheels.

You know, I never thought of that before... makes sense, though. Explains why I like gunmetals.

04sleeper

dude i usually don't like red stangs, but that looks mean as hell. love it. also it looks even cleaner than brand new.
Thanks. I try to keep it looking good. :thumbsup:

car looks great man !!!
:here2u:

Congrats..Kevin I like them..they are the best set yet IMO!
Thanks Chris.

100% aggree
Will do, once I get all my medical crap finished I will be looking for some rims. Could you possibly pm me a ball park price on 17*9 fronts and 17*10 rears. Just need some kind of cost basis so I can start putting back the cash.
Anywhere between $2500 - $4000 depending on options and finishes. These were $2900.

Pics came out amazing, and thanks for the new background!! lol
:thumbsup:

Your car needs 18's, not 17's. SN95's look WAY better on 18's because the fenderwells are so big. Look what they cheap chrome FR500's did on the Mach. The 17's look tiny! A set of 18 inch True Forged's on your car will cost about 2300ish but will make your car look INSANELY BADASS! Wheels make or break the way your car looks.
I agree. Wheels and proper offset and stance really help set a car off. $2300 will get you the most basic set of TF 18's. (All Polished without bolts)

18's are the way to go on an SN95. :thumbsup:

Dam beautiful car man. I'm diggin the brushed look to, i think it's beautimus. Two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks. :here2u:

Shit I thought I typed 18's, my bad. Had three things going at once when I typed that.
LOL... 18's are the way to go.

karh4ck3r

I think that is a very clean look. I think the chrome rims with brushed centers is just blingy (is that a word?) enough to compliment the car, give it a somewhat aggressive look but not too excessive. I didn't see your other wheels so I can't compare it to them.

I'm not against black centers either, but for your car I can't see it being an improvement.

Some people think the wheels are the first thing people should notice, but I don't go that route.

You ever drive that or just wash it? Looks good.

04sleeper

I think that is a very clean look. I think the chrome rims with brushed centers is just blingy (is that a word?) enough to compliment the car, give it a somewhat aggressive look but not too excessive. I didn't see your other wheels so I can't compare it to them.

I'm not against black centers either, but for your car I can't see it being an improvement.

Some people think the wheels are the first thing people should notice, but I don't go that route.

You ever drive that or just wash it? Looks good.
LOL.... Yeah I drive it.

Nice looking wheels, but I think they could use more backspacing.
More than this? More backspacing would sit the rim and tire in even further. :confused:

FireMedic

Saw the wheels in person today and all I can say is WOW!!! The pictures do them no justice. BTW, it was nice meeting you Kevin and thanks again for rolling my fenders. :here2u:

04sleeper

I saw you at HPP!
Yep. :here2u:

Saw the wheels in person today and all I can say is WOW!!! The pictures do them no justice. BTW, it was nice meeting you Kevin and thanks again for rolling my fenders. :here2u:
Good to meet you as well Luis. You have a great looking Cobra there! :thumbsup: Let me know if you have any questions with the EGR stuff.

Here's 2 more pics I took yesterday.

Bumpie

Rock out with your cock out
Definetly a good looking Cobra. although the wheels arent exactly my cup of tea. but the car looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.