~New True Forged "Sleeper" Wheels~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsu

I fixed all the images for you, 04sleeper. You've gotta remove everything after the ".jpg" or they won't show up. The wheels look really hot- I think the centers would be better in black, but that's just me.

You're my absolute idol when it comes to keeping a car clean. :thumbsup:

J

JKD

I fixed all the images for you, 04sleeper. You've gotta remove everything after the ".jpg" or they won't show up. The wheels look really hot- I think the centers would be better in black, but that's just me.

You're my absolute idol when it comes to keeping a car clean. :thumbsup:

Painted wheels = PLAYED OUT!

Tetsu

Painted wheels = PLAYED OUT!
I'm gonna disagree with that for the rest of my life. I will never think that painted black wheels look played out.

I fail to see how they're more played out than chrome wheels, anyway. Chrome wheels come stock on most cars, black ones don't. There are infinitely more chrome wheels than painted ones. So which ones are really played out?

J

JKD

I'm gonna disagree with that for the rest of my life. I will never think that painted black wheels look played out.

I fail to see how they're more played out than chrome wheels, anyway. Chrome wheels come stock on most cars, black ones don't. There are infinitely more chrome wheels than painted ones. So which ones are really played out?
Black wheels look cheap.

Black wheels look dirty.

Black wheels take away detail from the car.

Black wheels look plain.

High dollar black wheels are like making a Playmate where a moo-moo. Pointless.

J

JKD

You avoided the question. :lol:
I didn't think I had re-state the obvious opposites of the positives of a polished/chrome wheel. But I guess I forgot which board I was on for a moment. :lmao:

J

JKD

It's all good though Zach. It's just MY opinion. That is what is so great about this hobby. We are all individuals and have our cars to express our individual personalities and tastes. It would suck if everyone's cars looked the same.

As car people, we should be more open to others different from ourselves. We all share the same passion for our cars and should be more open to others self expression. Just because someones car doesn't fall in line with your own personal taste, doesn't make it any less cool. A car guy, still spent time and money to make that car his own, he/she should still get that respect for being a car person and sharing this same passion.

04sleeper

Thanks all.

Just let me know when you are ready Donnie! :thumbsup:

I did get some new pics yesterday. Here they are. Maybe these will give you a better idea of what they look like on the car.

Primus

Nothing is Epic
dude i usually don't like red stangs, but that looks mean as hell. love it. also it looks even cleaner than brand new.

blownaltered

I'm a baaaaaaad man.
Black wheels look cheap.

Black wheels look dirty.

Black wheels take away detail from the car.

Black wheels look plain.

High dollar black wheels are like making a Playmate where a moo-moo. Pointless.
100% aggree

Thanks all.

Just let me know when you are ready Donnie! :thumbsup:
Will do, once I get all my medical crap finished I will be looking for some rims. Could you possibly pm me a ball park price on 17*9 fronts and 17*10 rears. Just need some kind of cost basis so I can start putting back the cash.

J

JKD

Will do, once I get all my medical crap finished I will be looking for some rims. Could you possibly pm me a ball park price on 17*9 fronts and 17*10 rears. Just need some kind of cost basis so I can start putting back the cash.
Your car needs 18's, not 17's. SN95's look WAY better on 18's because the fenderwells are so big. Look what they cheap chrome FR500's did on the Mach. The 17's look tiny! A set of 18 inch True Forged's on your car will cost about 2300ish but will make your car look INSANELY BADASS! Wheels make or break the way your car looks.

FatFox

Dam beautiful car man. I'm diggin the brushed look to, i think it's beautimus. Two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

blownaltered

I'm a baaaaaaad man.
Your car needs 18's, not 17's. SN95's look WAY better on 18's because the fenderwells are so big. Look what they cheap chrome FR500's did on the Mach. The 17's look tiny! A set of 18 inch True Forged's on your car will cost about 2300ish but will make your car look INSANELY BADASS! Wheels make or break the way your car looks.
Shit I thought I typed 18's, my bad. Had three things going at once when I typed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.