Welcome to the family. :cool:

I agree modularfords.com is a good site. :yep:

americanmuscle.com
latemodelrestoration.com
and uprproducts.com are some good sites for your customizing needs.:thumbsup:

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
ive got the 305 tbi...:mad:
if it was a v6 5 sp id be interested actually if i had the money. jw what your asking for it? try listing it on Thirdgen.org
actually. how are your parking lights. id be willing to buy tho's + give you mine for the right price since your selling it if they are nice. mine are faded
http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?fid=Inbox&mid=1_12014_AMjPjkQAAJoUS3ZDNQbJ3GM64tk&pid=1&tnef=&YY=1266041756947&newid=1&clean=0&inline=1
http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?fid=Inbox&mid=1_12490_AMLPjkQAADF5S3ZDgAOobFHNh9I&pid=1&tnef=&YY=1266041874087&newid=1&clean=0&inline=1
http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?fid=Inbox&mid=1_12959_AMTPjkQAAPweS3ZD7gdmKnE7cl4&pid=1&tnef=&YY=1266041910140&newid=1&clean=0&inline=1
hope these show. yeah the lights are new but im not gonna take them off, you can get them pretty cheap off of ebay as a kit though. It comes with clear side markers and i just put a 5 led amber bulb in it to make it legal. oH AND IM ASKING 2,500 or best offer.

Last edited:

svtgearhead

Hey guys well I feel like I broke some kind of law lol. Ive owned a chevy for the last 12 years and never saw myself buying a ford. Well Monday I bought a 2010 mustang gt and I love the damn thing lol. I tried the new camaro and I didnt care for it. Yeah its got the power but its not a great distance rider. My head hits the roof and theres no leg room. Anyways yeah I love my new car though so if anybody has a website or something i need to know about this car please tell because i know nothing about how a ford works. Lol when i pull it into the garage and leave my camaro outside i feel like I'm cheating on my gf right in front of her lol. Oh well. Anyways I'm looking foward to new things for my gt.
I am a huge fan of Mustangs, especially because GM builds the Cameros w/ those heavy aussie bodies. I would much rather own a F body than the new style. Power to weight ratio is key. The Camero and Challenger have no chance, which both need over 400 hp to move their lard asses. I also like the solid rear axle over the IRS, unless its a vette. I have 2 stangs that stay in the garage. The Cobalt and Silverado stay outside!

Fonzie

now has a lighter version
theturboforums.com aka turbomustangs.com is an absolutely INCREDIBLE tech forum!

you'll learn quite a bit from that place!

Dan

Doing 100
Hope you don't have any big power plans, and if you do I hope your pocket book is deep! Congrats on the new car though, definitely love the color!

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
Well you didnt see what i was driving before. i went from a car that had 117 hp to a new car that has 325 hp. so to me it has plenty of power. If i want more maybe later down the road i will but id like to get more aquanted with the car before i go make it faster. id rather not look like these idiots that buy cars they cant handle and make them even faster. there the ones that get killed from acting stupid and losing control. Anyways lol yeah its plenty of power for me.

94Gt5.0

Hope you don't have any big power plans, and if you do I hope your pocket book is deep! Congrats on the new car though, definitely love the color!
Why do you say that? You can get those cars well into the 11's pretty easily! Nice for a quick street car Id say

Miracle

SCFTW
Ignore Dan... he's a cheap ass. I've got mine in the 11.2-11.3's cheaper than $30k, including the price of the car.

Gorgeous car man... get some boost on that thing... you will NOT regret it AT ALL. :thumbsup:

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
im giving you shit dude. haha. my camaro has left me stranded before. Ive had to leave it at school over night to. I stil wont get rid of her...if your selling her and you have some aftermarket parts you wannu sell contact me:thumbsup:. anyways congraduation:D
hEY I DO HAVE 2 BRAND NEW KUMHO TIRES THAT I NEVER INSTALLED. Are you interested in those? I paid 200 for them but ill sell for 150

Dan

Doing 100
Why do you say that? You can get those cars well into the 11's pretty easily! Nice for a quick street car Id say
Like I said, "BIG POWER" plans. You can't make that much power with these engines unless you build them. Almost everyone I know that's pushed over 500 to the wheels on them has blown their engine. Mr. GT is the only exception to that, and I believe he is making 520.

11s isn't bad, but that's not on a good highway setup. Maybe at the track on drag radial with gears.

Ignore Dan... he's a cheap ass. I've got mine in the 11.2-11.3's cheaper than $30k, including the price of the car.

Gorgeous car man... get some boost on that thing... you will NOT regret it AT ALL. :thumbsup:
No I'm not, I just don't consider less than 500hp in a 3600lbs car to be anywhere near fast.

I'm still modding mine, but I don't expect it to be anything special unless I wind up building the engine (which wouldn't happen until after it's paid off).

94Gt5.0

Like I said, "BIG POWER" plans. You can't make that much power with these engines unless you build them. Almost everyone I know that's pushed over 500 to the wheels on them has blown their engine. Mr. GT is the only exception to that, and I believe he is making 520.

11s isn't bad, but that's not on a good highway setup. Maybe at the track on drag radial with gears.

No I'm not, I just don't consider less than 500hp in a 3600lbs car to be anywhere near fast.

I'm still modding mine, but I don't expect it to be anything special unless I wind up building the engine (which wouldn't happen until after it's paid off).

A good portion of cars that want to make "big" power will need to be built, or have an high initial purchase price.

MadKaw

stay strong man, the power influences are strong on the web. just got my '09 a few months ago and I've already spent thousands in my head( which is where its gonna have to stay for a while).

I too have come from the Camaro world to the GT, and no regrets so far. the new Camaro was also a consideration, but i didn't like how it felt inside, and the vision was limited...well, here's mine!

WhiteSzzzRagtop

Waay to go... welcome into the fun and user friendly world of Mustangs... had Mustangs all my life and everything is plug and play... enjoy my friend...

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
so im selling the camaro and i found a new borla exhaust for 549 with free shipping so im super excited to see how it will sound. the guys at reed speed were cool guys and they were tryin to sell me a bassani exhaust but i didnt really care for it and they wanted 700 for them with install. great group of guys there though and they put out qaulity work. i just really wanted borla and i dont think they carry it.