New Mustang owner here

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
Hey guys well I feel like I broke some kind of law lol. Ive owned a chevy for the last 12 years and never saw myself buying a ford. Well Monday I bought a 2010 mustang gt and I love the damn thing lol. I tried the new camaro and I didnt care for it. Yeah its got the power but its not a great distance rider. My head hits the roof and theres no leg room. Anyways yeah I love my new car though so if anybody has a website or something i need to know about this car please tell because i know nothing about how a ford works. Lol when i pull it into the garage and leave my camaro outside i feel like I'm cheating on my gf right in front of her lol. Oh well. Anyways I'm looking foward to new things for my gt.

Fonzie

now has a lighter version
throw a turbo on that GT and you'll forget all about the camaro lol. Oh and post up pics of the new car :)

JohnGT

Wanna Race?

Theres a link to it I havent figured out how to add a pic yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Justice

I hope you got a real good deal on it...

I would have waited till the 2011 model hit stealerships for very obvious reasons...

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
I hope you got a real good deal on it...

I would have waited till the 2011 model hit stealerships for very obvious reasons...
Oh yeah i got it for 27995. The 2011 would have been alot more due to the different motor

Bad03Cobra

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
Hey guys well I feel like I broke some kind of law lol. Ive owned a chevy for the last 12 years and never saw myself buying a ford. Well Monday I bought a 2010 mustang gt and I love the damn thing lol. I tried the new camaro and I didnt care for it. Yeah its got the power but its not a great distance rider. My head hits the roof and theres no leg room. Anyways yeah I love my new car though so if anybody has a website or something i need to know about this car please tell because i know nothing about how a ford works. Lol when i pull it into the garage and leave my camaro outside i feel like I'm cheating on my gf right in front of her lol. Oh well. Anyways I'm looking foward to new things for my gt.
Congrats!!!! Everyone gets wiser as they get older........Welcome to team Mustang, Love the color!!!!

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
Thanks guys, I appreciate the motivation to move to the Darkside lol. Yeah they wanted to give me a black one but ive already done the black on my camaro. I wanted the silver. I love it though. Its not leavin the garage until the snow clears though lol.

Chezoom

Cheezit haz spoken!
:angry::boid:
its ok. i have a ford as a daily also so i dont run as much of a risk of wrecking my camaro:D

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
:angry::boid:
its ok. i have a ford as a daily also so i dont run as much of a risk of wrecking my camaro:D
Yeah and of course I say this with all due respect, That POS camaro of mine left me stranded on the overpass between highway 30 and 75 for 3 hours in 34 degree weather! Thats why I own a ford now. I rebelled a little. Oh and it cost almost 200 dollars to get it towed back home.

Chezoom

Cheezit haz spoken!
Yeah and of course I say this with all due respect, That POS camaro of mine left me stranded on the overpass between highway 30 and 75 for 3 hours in 34 degree weather! Thats why I own a ford now. I rebelled a little. Oh and it cost almost 200 dollars to get it towed back home.
im giving you shit dude. haha. my camaro has left me stranded before. Ive had to leave it at school over night to. I stil wont get rid of her...if your selling her and you have some aftermarket parts you wannu sell contact me:thumbsup:. anyways congraduation:D

JohnGT

Wanna Race?
im giving you shit dude. haha. my camaro has left me stranded before. Ive had to leave it at school over night to. I stil wont get rid of her...if your selling her and you have some aftermarket parts you wannu sell contact me:thumbsup:. anyways congraduation:D
Lol I know you werent i just wanted to use a ricky bobby moment lol. Yeah I have a cam for it that i never put in but its for a 3.1l and i have a oil pan for it too. I've still got the stock hood and some fenders that i bought that i dont trust. they dont look right and they were made in taiwan. Oh and the cars for sale by the way lol if you wanna buy it.

Chezoom

Cheezit haz spoken!
Lol I know you werent i just wanted to use a ricky bobby moment lol. Yeah I have a cam for it that i never put in but its for a 3.1l and i have a oil pan for it too. I've still got the stock hood and some fenders that i bought that i dont trust. they dont look right and they were made in taiwan. Oh and the cars for sale by the way lol if you wanna buy it.
ive got the 305 tbi...:mad:
if it was a v6 5 sp id be interested actually if i had the money. jw what your asking for it? try listing it on Thirdgen.org
actually. how are your parking lights. id be willing to buy tho's + give you mine for the right price since your selling it if they are nice. mine are faded