New guy 2013 SHO

Slow Five-O

too quick
Btw my faster for less was more for me and not about your spent money at the time. And again your brought up accusing me of living in my mom's basement out of nowhere. Make excuses and back peddle more.

JasonCzerak

Btw my faster for less was more for me and not about your spent money at the time. And again your brought up accusing me of living in my mom's basement out of nowhere. Make excuses and back peddle more.
More for you? Posting this ego boost on the net to reminder your self in the future or something?

Txstrmhntr

Converted to Domestic
I think my thread has been sufficiently derailed. If you adolescents would mind could you start your own thread to compare how inadequate your dicks are? Or at least keep this shit on topic somewhat by saying something even in the ballpark of being constructive.

JasonCzerak

I think my thread has been sufficiently derailed. If you adolescents would mind could you start your own thread to compare how inadequate your dicks are? Or at least keep this shit on topic somewhat by saying something even in the ballpark of being constructive.
fall in a hole

Ike Turner

Or at least keep this shit on topic somewhat by saying something even in the ballpark of being constructive.
That is exactly what led it "off topic".

I don't believe in "staying on topic".

I feel that the topic of conversation is whatever it turns into. Posting a thread does not make you the controller of the topic, it makes you the initiator.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
That is exactly what led it "off topic".

I don't believe in "staying on topic".

I feel that the topic of conversation is whatever it turns into. Posting a thread does not make you the controller of the topic, it makes you the initiator.
TRUF!

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
I'll drag you ass about 5 cars if you want?

Middle School

middle school
old thread but i like the sho anyway. i love that you race it and know exactly what you mean about people not wanting to line up with a 2ton 4dr that will beat them drag racing. always thought of my car as a sho bro, you have 2 more cylinders but i have a manual tranny so we are pretty close and would be a fun race lol.