New first time Ford owner 2013 Focus ST

blucifer

so i made the switch..i'm officially a Ford guy lol. just bought a 2013 Focus ST in performance blue and so far i'm really enjoying it, can't wait for next years autox season to start :)

aznmatt

Nice looking car I drove one And it actually drove real nice. Now lets hope somebody is tuning them now

blucifer

SCT has a canned tune out, it doesn't work with apple products so i'm waiting for Cobb to develope their tuning software. and thanks yea i'm diggin it :)

blucifer

Yea I saw that autox, if I'm not working I'll def be there. As it stands I'm most likely working though, other than the weekend of the F1 race in Austin I'm working every day till around December 21st :/ .

And I'd love to see how my ST matches up to a MS3, what part of town do you stomp in.

blucifer

Thx, wish I could have fit in the recaros better lol. We're you at the last meet, I think I saw your car. I was only able to drop by for a few minutes due to prior plans.

kronicSpeEdeR

Ich brauche mehr Schub!!!
Yup sure was there saw ya pull in then leave. I hear ya about the seats but give it sometime and you will get use to it took me about 2 weeks

blucifer

well i got an ST1, those seats were just too small hahaha..the seat was ok but the side bolsters just weren't happening lol.