need some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss.Six.

I take the interwebz serious MF'er!
that's perfect! she cant run.

i just want to know one thing missix. did you and cameron sleep together? don't lie.

Hell no!. I have standards.... when he went to prom with me, i was dating my boyfriend I had been dating for almost two years, he was in training school in pensicola at the time of my prom, and obviously couldnt make it. Then the person who said they would go with me, had to leave state for a mandatory thing for school, that he had forgotten about, so i had no date. senior year, no date. Last minute. He offered to go with, so we went as friends. That was before i figured out how much of a dueche bag he really is. therefore that was the one and only time, me and cameron have even been just us two together. I danced with all my friends. I danced with him one time, and then quit, cause i was about 6'3" in the heels i was wearing, and he was at boob level, not cool. and it was for 6 hours? correct me if im wrong CAMERON I KNOW ALL. Then I ditched him after prom at a friends house told him i was leaving, and left, then when he left I went back to the friends house. and thats where it ended. havent personally hung out with him by myself, since.

Cmprice

JaM oUt WiT YoUr ClAm OuT
Hell yes!. I don't have standards.... when he went to prom with me, i was ready to dump my boyfriend I had been dating for almost two years, he was in training school in pensicola at the time of my prom, and obviously didn't care enough make it. Then the person who said they would go with me, had to leave state for a mandatory thing for school, that he had forgotten about, so i was so exited. senior year, no date. Last minute. He offered to go with, so i jumped at the chance. That was before i figured out how awesome he really is. therefore that was the first and best time, me and cameron have even been just us two together. I danced with him all night. I played with him one time, and then quit, cause i was about 6'3" in the pants he was wearing, and he was at boob level. and it was for 6 hours! correct me if im wrong. Then I rode him after prom at a friends house, and left, then I went back to the his house. and thats where it all began. havent went a day without hanging out with him since.

fixed

Killermaro

King Retard of Stupid
Fuck you Collin. Bastard.

Oh and Jana I definately don't remember the part where you left me at a friends house, but yes it was really akward when your with someone who almost a foot taller than you.

It was too bad you didn't get voted most likely to become a HOBO like you were supposed to.

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Hell no!. I have standards.... when he went to prom with me, i was dating my boyfriend I had been dating for almost two years, he was in training school in pensicola at the time of my prom, and obviously couldnt make it. Then the person who said they would go with me, had to leave state for a mandatory thing for school, that he had forgotten about, so i had no date. senior year, no date. Last minute. He offered to go with, so we went as friends. That was before i figured out how much of a dueche bag he really is. therefore that was the one and only time, me and cameron have even been just us two together. I danced with all my friends. I danced with him one time, and then quit, cause i was about 6'3" in the heels i was wearing, and he was at boob level, not cool. and it was for 6 hours? correct me if im wrong CAMERON I KNOW ALL. Then I ditched him after prom at a friends house told him i was leaving, and left, then when he left I went back to the friends house. and thats where it ended. havent personally hung out with him by myself, since.
That was kinda mean after he took you to the prom and all, when you couldn't get a date.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.