my super awesome firewheel experience

Discussion in 'Texas' started by rwhockey29, Oct 7, 2009.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Oct 7, 2009 #1

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

Town Bicycle of Car Ownership

went to go see "the invention of lying" at firewheel yesterday. it was actually pretty damn funny.

anyways, after the movie, im talking to this girl by my truck, for TEN MINUTES this mexican jackoff drives around the movie theater, peeling out around corners, reving up, and playing loud rap through what sounded like stock speakers, no sub. his car, was an old ass GMC jimmy, with big huge chrome wheels, and a bull guard. the exhaust, was a standard beaner-tip, the little vaccum tips, and some shitty muffler.

i got tired of it, so finally i told the girl to wait, got in my truck waited for the dude to park, and rolled by him real slow, subs all the way. when him and his girl looked over, i dropped it in neutral, and redlined the shit outta the truck. seeing as how i have straight pipes, it was loud as fuck, and the dude literally jumped. i gave him the finger and told him to buy a real truck, then went back to the girls car.

about 5 min later, the security comes over, and says they had a complaint from a young man about me revving at him. i asked if it was a little mexican kid, and he said yes. i explained what the kid did, and pointed out his car, and the officer replied "oh...hes one of THOSE kids. damn punkass. at least you showed him what a real truck could do. just do me a favor and leave quietly when you do".

apparently he ddrives a cummins, and thought i had a pretty cool truck. just felt like proving that not all firewheel cops are gay. and no, i didnt tell this story to sound badass, i just got a different reply from the cop then i expected

2. Oct 7, 2009 #2

pavester

pavester

pavester

3. Oct 7, 2009 #3

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

What was Pedro doing at Firewheel? :lmao:

4. Oct 7, 2009 #4

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

you know him? :suspicious:

5. Oct 7, 2009 #5

David21

David21

David21

SLOW

LOL, nice, like I said in another thread, cops are people like everyone else, some are douche's some are cool, just like everyone else. Glad to see someone pointing out something good they did instead of all the bitching about them.

6. Oct 7, 2009 #6

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

Droppin' names like bad habits

wowwww rwhockey..i'm a beaner, you got beefffffff?!!?! we built that piece of crap you live in!

7. Oct 7, 2009 #7

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

that is very true, i work around cops a lot and its quite a suprise than from what i used to think, especially after hanging out with some of them.

haha i asked a good friend of mine who's a rockwall sheriff about a little something the other day for example:

ME- "Whats it like pulling people over?

Officer-"It's fucking amazing. It makes me feel better because i have to be at work at 6 in the morning and it gives me a chance to make their morning and day worse than mine" lol

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  8. Oct 7, 2009 #8

David21

David21

David21

SLOW

^lol exactly like the guy who gave me my first ticket lol

9. Oct 7, 2009 #9

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

no. but i mean, isnt that what those tips are called? thats what ive always heard them referred to as.

not a racist remark :thumbsup:

10. Oct 7, 2009 #10

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

lol ya its all fun and games until ur the one that gets the ticket, then its not so funny anymore lol. However, it does help to know people when it comes to things like that. what was the "alleged speed?" lol

11. Oct 7, 2009 #11

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

shut up! you're big, fat, hairy, ugly, and i hate you :angry:

12. Oct 7, 2009 #12

David21

David21

David21

SLOW

Haha oh no I was speeding, I was going like 82 in a 60, thing was I was on 35 with a huge group of cars going that speed, and the cop new that, well the dude infront of me slammed the brakes, so i went to the left lane to avoid and boom cop trapped me, it was like a sting operation. I shouldn't have been speeding but I was 19 and had no tickets on my record, I figured the cop would atleast give me a warning but no. lol It was my fault, I'm not a lil kid that is going to blame the cop, but he was just a rude person when he talked to me.

13. Oct 7, 2009 #13

David21

David21

David21

SLOW

Ive had my fair share of encounters with bad cops, but I have met a few nice ones. I've never done anything illegal to get in trouble with the cops, but once I was messing with a friend in an empty parking lot at the stonebriar mall, he had taken forever to close at work so I figured I'd make him chase my car threw the parking lot a lil bit, well a cop came around the corner and turned his lights on, first I thought to myself, oh comeon, there's no one here, then the cop got out and approached the passenger side and asked us what we were doing, took all my friends info (his mexican), IMO the cop was making sure he was legal, it was pretty rascist, he didn't even take my info at all, just looked at my dl and gave it back to me, then he kindly was like, i know you were just playing around, but we have people out here doing donuts and stupid stuff and it gets us called out here and stuff, I have no problem with you having fun, I understand its late and theres no one around, but some people just like to call the police and complain, so if you could just make sure to drive safe and leave the area it would be appreciated so they can be happy. So i was like, no problem sir, thanks for the explanation, he replied with have a great night and we both went our separate ways. Epic fail on my part, I left my wallet on my cars roof and left and it fell off somewhere, that sucked lol.

14. Oct 7, 2009 #14

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

Marcus Edward

ya its respectable that you admitted to it. However, it is not acceptable for an officer to be rude. Their job is to Protect and to Serve, not be assholes. If ever i have a problem, i call their bosses. I've had supervisors calling me apologizing for how their officers handled themselves and for some odd reason the ticket ends up getting dismissed. However, if i know its my fault, i face the music and accept it.

Ya thats a perfect example of what you said, there's good people out there everywhere just like there is bad people, doesnt matter where you go, they will be there. Unfortunately there are a few of those in the Law Enforcement. But Ya if i'm breaking the law and they're being polite about it despite them giving me a ticket then i am perfectly fine with that. They're just doing their job.

15. Oct 7, 2009 #15

David21

David21

David21

SLOW

Yea, I just hate when they have to be an ass about it. I don't mind getting disciplined for breaking the law, its what suppose to happen, ever since I got my ticket in february I have definitely driven much more speed and safety conscious. I've had a few cops that have just tried to show that they are tough, one literally rolled up behind me in coppell when I parked and was talking very rudely to me out of his window when I got out of my car, he didn't even turn on his lights, he said some bs shit like he had me going 43 in a 30, I was on a 40 mph road that had a 30mph sign hidden behind a tree, I slowed down when I saw it which was when I got right next to it, pulled into the burger joint and got out then a cop came out of no where to tell me I was speeding and to slow down, and I was like I wasn't speeding sir, and he said, you better drive safe or we will find you and drove off, I was like WTF?

16. Oct 7, 2009 #16

oChristiano

oChristiano

oChristiano

I haz secret crush on Bowtie

How has this not made it in here yet..

[​IMG]

Please, do tell again!

17. Oct 7, 2009 #17

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

went to go see "the invention of lying" at firewheel yesterday. it was actually pretty damn funny.

anyways, after the movie, im talking to this girl by my truck, for TEN MINUTES this mexican jackoff drives around the movie theater, peeling out around corners, reving up, and playing loud rap through what sounded like stock speakers, no sub. his car, was an old ass GMC jimmy, with big huge chrome wheels, and a bull guard. the exhaust, was a standard beaner-tip, the little vaccum tips, and some shitty muffler.

i got tired of it, so finally i told the girl to wait, got in my truck waited for the dude to park, and rolled by him real slow, subs all the way. when him and his girl looked over, i dropped it in neutral, and redlined the shit outta the truck. seeing as how i have straight pipes, it was loud as fuck, and the dude literally jumped. i gave him the finger and told him to buy a real truck, then went back to the girls car.

about 5 min later, the security comes over, and says they had a complaint from a young man about me revving at him. i asked if it was a little mexican kid, and he said yes. i explained what the kid did, and pointed out his car, and the officer replied "oh...hes one of THOSE kids. damn punkass. at least you showed him what a real truck could do. just do me a favor and leave quietly when you do".

apparently he ddrives a cummins, and thought i had a pretty cool truck. just felt like proving that not all firewheel cops are gay. and no, i didnt tell this story to sound badass, i just got a different reply from the cop then i expected

18. Oct 7, 2009 #18

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

:lmao: @ the second time.

19. Oct 7, 2009 #19

David21

David21

David21

SLOW

LMAO win