ModifiedNJ.com Official Weekly Meet

J

Jared

more came after you left Ciggy! good meet despite the cold, sucks that my camera broke tonite of all nights!
:thumbsup:

Your gonna have to show these guys how we do meets in Texas. You are the only NJ member I am aware of that has actually met me and attended the big meets in DFW.

I am the first one in, and the last one out.

Thats how legit car meets work.

Z0sick

sorry couldn't be there last night guys. Still workin on the car. Should be good for next week provided it doesn't rain 4 straight thursdays again, lol

Ciggy

It's still cold out there.. had to defrost myself when I left. Let's keep this meet going as the weather cooperates.

Also don't hesitate to ask me for MNJ stickers, I also have some MNJ shirts for $20 and I'll be getting RKC shirts soon!

Black Thunder

reppin RKC in NJ ;)
:thumbsup:

Your gonna have to show these guys how we do meets in Texas. You are the only NJ member I am aware of that has actually met me and attended the big meets in DFW.

I am the first one in, and the last one out.

Thats how legit car meets work.
lol Jared no lie, i really was the first one there AND the last one to leave but i didn't plan on that! thanks for telling me though i'll do that every time now

B15Chris

bump for 2 morrow night!!! decent weather finally lets have a good turnout !!!! i'll be snapping pics once again

J

Jared

Good. You guys have fun and be safe tonight. Take pics. :) No rice.

ProjectBlitz

I'll probably stop by for a little while. Birthday is tomorrow so everyone wants to see me. Going to a bar at midnight tonight! :D

B15Chris

i'll be heading out soon just found out they got the best buy meet going on again in woodbridge heck I might just go to both

Ciggy

Now that it's nice weather theres a bunch of meets going on every night. We had about 20 cars show up last night. Couple people who rolled in said hi then rolled out. Next week if we have this weather I want to see more cars :p

B15Chris

So much meets last night my god I went to 3 in a 3 Jr span this meet,woodbridge and edgewater lol I don't run the site but I suggest a different day for this meet like wed just saying

B15Chris

Actually edgewater was civilized. No stupid stuff except ppl blasting there stereos loud as hell even woodbridge was civilized too but may not last long once both get bigger