ModifiedNJ.com Official Weekly Meet

Ciggy

Look below for dates and location information.

Where: TGI Fridays parking lot
3054 New Jersey 35
Hazlet, NJ 07730-1505

Time: 9PM to whenever

When: Thursdays
1/13/2011
1/27/2011
2/10/2011
2/24/2011
3/3/2011
3/17/2011 Changed to 3/24/2011 - Holiday delay
3/31/2011
4/7/2011

4/14/2011
4/21/2011
4/28/2011

We have had a decent turn out every week. See you guys next Thursday!!

Last edited:
J

Jared

RKC Presents: ModifiedNJ Weekly Meets

:p
Not quite...

ModifiedNJ the "Forums, Meets" will all now be "Ricekiller New Jersey".

However, the blog, "ModifiedNJ" will provide coverage of the "Ricekiller New Jersey" car meets. :)

:p

RKC NJ needs to be big... as in... thousands of members and 30+ sponsors. To do that, we need to branch away from the humble beginning of "ModifiedNJ" and move towards a larger, all makes and models type of forum and meet setting. :D

ProjectBlitz

Gotcha.:thumbsup:

Edit: Jared, I'm working on changing everything over to be RKC, and I'd like your input. Message me when you get the chance?

Last edited:

09vdubgti

Getting thousands and thousands of members isn't going to work in NJ. For every 1 respectable tuner there are 5 ricers or just really dumb immature people. Just my opinion. But hey maybe it's time for a change.

Last edited:

ProjectBlitz

Maybe we can turn some of those ricers into respectable people - or show them that they are not welcome at our meets in an appropriate manner.

mfalc

Getting thousands and thousands of members isn't going to work in NJ. For every 1 respectable tuner there are 5 ricers or just really dumb immature people. Just my opinion. But hey maybe it's time for a change.
hmm so what do you consider a tuner and a ricer?