Meet Automotive Legend "Steve Dinan" @ Autoscope - 10-10-09

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Jared, Oct 6, 2009.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Oct 6, 2009 #1

Jared

Jared

Jared

http://www.autoscope.net/specials/dinan-event/

Steve Dinan

America’s BMW Tuner will be at AUTOSCOPE - Park Cities
    9am-3pm

[​IMG]
    Only, One Day Appearance.
    On October 10<sup>th</sup>, 2009, join fellow BMW, MINI, and All Car-Enthusiasts to an Open-House at Autoscope Foreign Car Care, Park Cities location, in welcoming Steve Dinan to Dallas.

Mr. Dinan will share with you, his pioneering theories and principles which lead to the creation of the high-quality performance products for BMW and MINI.

Mr. Dinan will elaborate on the philosophy, design and engineering process that stands behind his very successful products and software and why rushing to the market with untested product may not be in your best interest.

[​IMG]

<address>A Rare Chance…

</address> It’s a rare chance indeed, to witness an appearance from North America’s premier BMW tuner, Steve Dinan. His company develops, manufacturers, and markets a comprehensive line of high performance products and systems, distributed through a nationwide network of Authorized Dinan BMW Performance Centers that include select Independent BMW Service/High Performance facilities, such as Autoscope Motorsports.

Dinan’s industry leading warranty program, quality products, and solid engineering have helped to make Dinan an almost household word among BMW driving enthusiasts. Road tests conducted by major automotive enthusiast publications over the last 25 years place Dinan enhanced BMWs on a performance level with some of the most exotic sports cars in the world. At the same time, Dinan BMWs are widely renown for being civilized and reliable, providing a high performance BMW-like driving experience without equal.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. Oct 8, 2009 #2

Jared

Jared

Jared

I hope you guys understand what a big deal this is. RSVP by clicking the link.

3. Oct 13, 2009 #3

NeoS281

NeoS281

NeoS281

AKA Roushracer

wish I had known about this! I watched a special about this guy and his products on Speed Channel. Very intelligent guy!

4. Oct 13, 2009 #4

Jared

Jared

Jared

I try to spread the word about things as best I can.

5. Oct 13, 2009 #5

NeoS281

NeoS281

NeoS281

AKA Roushracer

yeah.. I just didn't pay attention I guess. hopefully you will do the same when Jack Roush comes to Dallas!

6. Oct 14, 2009 #6

WJHMH.

WJHMH.

WJHMH.

It was a good event but more for the BMW crowd, real easy to talk to about tuning & performance questions. The highlight of the event was seeing a 1977 Greenwood Corvette park on the Mustang dyno. I"m pretty sure I built a model of this car when I was a kid, lots of racing history with this chassis. Here are some photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Oct 14, 2009 #7

NeoS281

NeoS281

NeoS281

AKA Roushracer

Very nice photos! Fyi, I'm in the BMW crowd :thumbsup: Glad you enjoyed it!