Magnum SRT 8 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

2MANYCARS

Waitin' 4 teh BaNHaMMeR
We had a freak snowstorm here in Michigan, so I put away the Magnum three days ago.

Got a phone call from "the gentleman" on Saturday and said that if I wanted the T-56 swap that I had to have it in by Monday. So today, they took my baby and I will probably see her again by Friday. I'm still hoping to get a camera so I can get some pics of her up.

T 56 Six-Speed BIATCHES!!! I'll be pumped the ol' clutch again after a long streak of autos!

2MANYCARS

Waitin' 4 teh BaNHaMMeR
Magnum is finally back... but I only drove it once, back from the shop, then I parked it (WINTER SUCKS IN MICHIGAN!!!). The six-speed is sooooo nice. I have only driven two other cars with the t-56 (C5 and Uncle's Camaro) and it actually feels like this is much tighter than the ones that were in the other cars.

I was supposed to get this car back on Friday but due to some rubbing issues with the shifter linkage (I think...) they had some bugs to work out before they gave it back to me. Now my new baby is back, and I just have to wait until spring to take her out for a real drive.

G

the shifter linkage is internal in the t56. maybe it had something to do with the shifter itself.

2MANYCARS

Waitin' 4 teh BaNHaMMeR
Yeah... I didn't really know they just said "blah blah blah... clearance" and I really didn't care because I wanted my baby back...

2MANYCARS

Waitin' 4 teh BaNHaMMeR
While she was sitting there, I talked to my Uncle about getting a bigger exhaust. He said that he would bring it into his shop and see what he could do. He's now trying to fabricate a full 3'' exhaust with no cat converters and a crossover. Plans on using Flowmasters... but I don't know what series. Only time will tell.

2MANYCARS

Waitin' 4 teh BaNHaMMeR
I will... but he doesn't own a computer either... I'm kind of up a shit creek... and I think I just lost my paddle.

Bluefox2007

You can take the SIM out of the camera to any film store. They usually have places where you can get those pictures onto disks. You can then pull them from the disk on your computer.

2MANYCARS

Waitin' 4 teh BaNHaMMeR
True... I'm working on getting them... I promise, but I'm sorta paying all sorts of medical bills at the moment, not to mention finding another good daily driver. You also have to consider that this is about as computer literate as I get...

2MANYCARS

Waitin' 4 teh BaNHaMMeR
Gone :cry:... She has yet to be recovered, and it is unlikely... Safe travels Maggie, where ever you may roam...

Status
Not open for further replies.