Just picked this up.

SSGZ06

Damn dude congrats, I wish you would have had that last year, you would have had a blast! Make sure you save some vacation time for the end of march when I get back and we will take a long weekend out to Hurley.

Fotoboy

Awesome! Hope u did a compression test. I spaced it and now a full rebuild on mine. Seriously tear into it though. Carbs off, reeds off (mine were loose lol) check chain and gears in chain case (those were loose on my zx) check ur y pipe etc.... You prob know all is lol. I fell like a pro now rebuilding 3 engines in a little over a year. Lol enough babbling tw this looks the same as my new 03 other than mines bigger lol glad we got another sled buddy!

99GSXjoel

The compression test is the only thing I didn't do. I cant find mine right now. For the price i got it for if i had to put rings into it. it wouldn't be a big deal.

The anticipation for snow is killing me now.

Some things I am still pondering is the beaver tail deletion and a fixed windshield. we will see.

I should pay it off first my bank is already threatening to repo it. :p hahahaha

99GSXjoel

Damn dude congrats, I wish you would have had that last year, you would have had a blast! Make sure you save some vacation time for the end of march when I get back and we will take a long weekend out to Hurley.
Good to hear from you! I would be down for that. No deep powder for this guy short track :oops:

Fotoboy

The compression test is the only thing I didn't do. I cant find mine right now. For the price i got it for if i had to put rings into it. it wouldn't be a big deal.

The anticipation for snow is killing me now.

Some things I am still pondering is the beaver tail deletion and a fixed windshield. we will see.

I should pay it off first my bank is already threatening to repo it. :p hahahaha
I said the same thing until I tore her down to find 2 different pistons in her.

SSGZ06

civics=gay

You will be fine Joel in the deep snow, I think just getting away from trailing arms helps. It seemed like the trailing arms just plowed the snow in hurley, my track is only a 128 and I was fine.

slowcivic

If I owned a vette I'd also say civic's are gay if I couldn't beat them!

I just don't like the rev chassis and I'd say the firecat chassis is even worse.

SSGZ06

I just don't like the rev chassis and I'd say the firecat chassis is even worse.
Haha you would win in a straight line and thats about it, so if you say thats beating it then sure, I don't drag race.

I like my 07 F1000, the only thing I would trade it for is a brand new F8 Snopro, they are sick. I plan on removing that gay beaver tail on mine and it will look much better.

Mrs S

Nice sled Joel. Troy wants one pretty bad. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind having one either. Need something to make the winter fun. haha

Fotoboy

Fast or ot ur still driving a wrong wheel drive civic at the end of the day. Funny rev chassis changed the whole industry in 03 while every other brand played catch up.

99GSXjoel

\
I like my 07 F1000, the only thing I would trade it for is a brand new F8 Snopro, they are sick. I plan on removing that gay beaver tail on mine and it will look much better.
Yeah i need to do that too. I might need a larger cooler if i do. I guess they start to have issues overheating after removing the beaver tail. then again there are 100 people that do it and don't have any issues.

SSGZ06

Yeah i need to do that too. I might need a larger cooler if i do. I guess they start to have issues overheating after removing the beaver tail. then again there are 100 people that do it and don't have any issues.
Your beaver tail is not bad at all compared to the one they put on the F-Series, I actually think yours looks fine. Mine sticks out the sides lol.

99GSXjoel

did a compression check and both where 115 so I am going to call it good and rip the hell out of it. Also I am not sure how good the tester is it has to be 20 years old.