Ok, so tomorrow begins my multi stage re-conditioning of my car. I went and got the estimate today and set up the appointment. Not going to be cheap, but the best work never is. Here is a break down of what my car is going to be getting in the next 90 days. I will be driving another car while work is being done on the Camaro.
STAGE 1 - EXTERIOR
STAGE 1 - EXTERIOR
- Complete repaint of car. Every panel will be stripped and sanded, and car will be given new paint job from nose to tail. Special high luster PPG clear will be used on the car for added protection and more shine. Car will look better, and be smoother, than it was in the showroom in 1999.
- Powdercoat the Wheels. The wheels will be stripped down and blasted by RKC Sponsor "Topline Tim" and re-shot with artic white power and new clear.
- New Grill. New SS Grill from RKC Sponsor "Elite Spoilers".
- Complete Detail. RKC Sponsor "Tropicare Car Care" will be doing a competition detail on the paint, to make sure it is perfect and prepped for an indoor show. The paint will be flawless in every way.
- New Head-Lamps, and Tail Lamps. New assembly's to replace OEM assemblies that have collected oxidation and been deformed by heat over time.
- New Window Tint - RKC Site Sponsor "TRITEK" will be putting on brand new window tint on all windows.
- All new white leather interior. All seats to be re-upholstered in new white leather/vinyl combination. Driver side seat to be replaced with new one.
- New SLP SS Floor Mats
- New White Gauge Overlays
- New stereo system by "NEW IMAGE AUTO SPORTS" - 2 12's, 4 Channel, Components, Tweeters, Re-Wire...
- Heads/Mild Cam/Nitrous - Remote Bottle Opener - Gauges
- Kooks Headers and Custom Exhaust
- New High Performance Clutch
- G2 C5 Z06 Brake Swap Upgrade
- Wolf 6 Point Roll Cage (Custom Coated)
- G2 LCA's, Subframes, Panhard Bar
- New Bilstein Shocks
- Custom EFI Tune
- Drag Radials
- New Wheels / Tires
- HID Kit
- HID Fog Kit
- Passport ZR3 Lazer Shifter
- Passport 8500
- Valentine One
- LS2 Swap instead of LS1
- Uniden Scanner Hard Mounted
- Sparco Racing Harnesses
Last edited by a moderator: