Indiana Roll Call!!!!!

scrapstang

It has k&n cold air, slp cat back exhaust, king cobra clutch, steeda short throw shifter, and 555r nitto's, it's a good start!

David & Goliath

yes a few pats depending on what you mean by speed parts. yes i do have engine mods but no turbos nos or superchargers. Ive been working mostly on lately is the platform for max traction.
thank you for the welcome, you have any mods?

svtgearhead

yes a few pats depending on what you mean by speed parts. yes i do have engine mods but no turbos nos or superchargers. Ive been working mostly on lately is the platform for max traction.
thank you for the welcome, you have any mods?
Speed parts r anything that makes ur ride faster! I have 2 stangs, an 86 notch and a 90 LX. The 90 is supercharged w/ all the bolt-ons, will be fighting traction this summer. The 86 is a ex 4 banger car w/ a 5.0 from a grand marquis, which just has flowmasters.

David & Goliath

Speed parts r anything that makes ur ride faster! I have 2 stangs, an 86 notch and a 90 LX. The 90 is supercharged w/ all the bolt-ons, will be fighting traction this summer. The 86 is a ex 4 banger car w/ a 5.0 from a grand marquis, which just has flowmasters.
gottcha on the speed parts, and yes. I like the pic of your red car Sounds fast, if it hooks. :thumbsup:

Lunatic5oh

Woosh-boom-Woosh
I can vouch for the red hatch he's got. That thing should be a monster this year, if not from a dig, then it'll be a roll machine this year. LoL

digitalsolo

Pshh, roll racing sucks. Unless it's a 100 roll of course.

Oh, hai. I'm Blake, Fort Fun, IN.

Last edited:

David & Goliath

Welcome David.
Do you frequent any tracks?

I like your logic Blake!!!:lmao:
I try to go to Ohio valley raceway in louisville ky. whenever possible.

but its 60 miles (one way) away from my house and is only 1/8 mile.

FYI they're planning on building a 1/4 mile dragstrip 2 miles from my house.:thumbsup:

Thank you I hate your face
how about yourself?

i see im dropping in about 4 pages late...hey...im corey

everyone prolly knows me for my project 85 camaro thats gone nowhere lately (adam comments here) and my slammed 92 caprice

i work at kelley chevy on state and i get to see adams beautiful face everyday along with erics (boosted98)

umm thats about it i suppose