i want a srt4

Boost-Beotch

Banned from the interweb
Not true. I always got an average of 22 mpg around Dallas/Fort Worth and 30 mpg average cruising on the highway. This was NOT driving it easy either. I actually still have the window sticker for it too.

I just looked at the window sticker and it's actually rated at 22 city 30 highway. But mine was an '03 model.

Out of the three people I know that have skittles, (2 modded, 1 stock), the stock guy gets only 20MPG Hwy. the other 2 said that when they bought theirs, the HWY mileage was ALWAYS less than 25. and that was driving it moderate.

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
Out of the three people I know that have skittles, (2 modded, 1 stock), the stock guy gets only 20MPG Hwy. the other 2 said that when they bought theirs, the HWY mileage was ALWAYS less than 25. and that was driving it moderate.
they were doing it wrong then.....

its all in how you drive the car... the nsrt-4 is very picky about how you drive it and what brand fuel you put in for the best mileage.

i put shell 93 in mine at all times (do you even know what 93 octane is?), drive in vac most of the time (its hard, but it can be done).

i consistently average 28-30mpg now. that is mixed driving here in ALOT of DFW rush hour traffic.

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
Uhhh,,,,WUT?

Dude, Please say that wasn't directed towards me.....

Look at what I fucking drive. 3.8L TURBO

Yes, I think I have a pretty good idea what 93 is....
i was making a reference to cali people not having 93 grade....

you still live in cali, right?

Anti-Ricer

I was very close to buying an 04 all stock, new tires, silver with ZERO body or paint flaws, and right under 30K on it for 14,999. It was under KBB at the time by about 1500-2000 dollars. dad told me to wait I wish I didn't. I have a broken v-8 swapped pain in the ass instead.

WOODsrt

I picked up my cherry E-Blue with only 28k for around 13k. Been solid ever since. If you do get one open up the exhaust I did that with mine after i got it and it woke it up!! Went from being door to door with my buddies stage 2 gti to yanking him hard.:thumbsup:

Csrt4

I love my caliber it's pretty fast I've beat v6's and v8's I just beat a lt1 formula firebird this weekend that's with spinning threw 1st and 2nd

BURNSURVIVOR725

Petrol engineer failure
this thread is so old ive actually grown three inches. im 6'7" now. i also own an SRT caliber. its a love hate relationship.

a stage 3 kit, a litle head work, and a cam for the NSRT will get you around 400whp, but i cant wait to see the mopar kits for the CSRT since its at 280+hp at the crank stock. i also like the CSRT better because i actually fit in it, 6' 4" in a neon just doesnt work. if i did fit in the neon i would own one, but since i dont im saving for the caliber. but no matter wich one you get MAKE SURE it has the lsd wich in the NSRT was 04+ i believe, not sure about the CSRT though.