i want a srt4

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
ya i have a camaro right now i just want to get a smaller car
you will love the neon compared to the camaro...

peppy handling, decent gas mileage (if you keep your foot out of the loud pedal) and a lil bit of get up and go.

like i said before, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

91cavgt

Yeah, definately the NSRT-4. I got a best of 36 mpg out of mine and a worst of 6 mpg at No Problem Raceway. I bought mine when they were still hard to come across. I beat on it for 60,000 miles and the only problem that I had was a blown half shaft. I am also the cause of it's final demise otherwise I would still have it right now.

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
Yeah, definately the NSRT-4. I got a best of 36 mpg out of mine and a worst of 6 mpg at No Problem Raceway. I bought mine when they were still hard to come across. I beat on it for 60,000 miles and the only problem that I had was a blown half shaft. I am also the cause of it's final demise otherwise I would still have it right now.
yeah, you were one of the O.G.'s of the SRT crowd....

werent you one of the first ones to break 300 on stock turbo here in texas?

91cavgt

yeah, you were one of the O.G.'s of the SRT crowd....

werent you one of the first ones to break 300 on stock turbo here in texas?

Not quit. On the stock turbo the highest I ever saw was 279 hp and 310 ft lbs to the wheels. I was the first person to say though that the secret to power on the stock turbo is lots of timing, but not necessarily lots of boost.

On that 279 hp run, with the stock computer controlling timing 100% I saw 32 degrees at 16 psi of boost.

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
Not quit. On the stock turbo the highest I ever saw was 279 hp and 310 ft lbs to the wheels. I was the first person to say though that the secret to power on the stock turbo is lots of timing, but not necessarily lots of boost.

On that 279 hp run, with the stock computer controlling timing 100% I saw 32 degrees at 16 psi of boost.
good lawd thats alot of timing....

btw, i have a turbo coming..... :twisted:

and the sct tuner is in florida as we speak!:D

Big Show

RKC Official VP of MN Region
I like the SRT skittles. I wouldnt waste my time thinking about a Caliber. if ur gonna buy a new boosted FWD I would look at the new Cobalt SS TC. the cobalts have seen over 300+ to the wheels stock with a tune.
other than that I would go with an 04+ skittle. I think they look better than the caliber too.

FunkyStickman

one Hoopy Frood
Dude, when did you come out to NPR?

Boost-Beotch

Banned from the interweb
i want a car that i can save some gas in and go fast[/QUOTE

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

breath*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do you know what kind of gas milage STRT4's pull???

SHITTY.

try 16city/20HWY.

91cavgt

i want a car that i can save some gas in and go fast[/QUOTE

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

breath*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do you know what kind of gas milage STRT4's pull???

SHITTY.

try 16city/20HWY.

Not true. I always got an average of 22 mpg around Dallas/Fort Worth and 30 mpg average cruising on the highway. This was NOT driving it easy either. I actually still have the window sticker for it too.

I just looked at the window sticker and it's actually rated at 22 city 30 highway. But mine was an '03 model.