i want a srt4

shook1

i want to find a neon but i think that the calibers are cool 2 what do u guys think

BURNSURVIVOR725

Petrol engineer failure
i like the csrt better, i cant wait to see how the stage kits wake up that engine. ive heard you can pick up a considerable amount of hp by just dyno tuning in stock form.

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
if you decide to get a NSRT-4 '04s are the best year for them...

srtforums.com has the best info out there for these cars, hands down.

feel free to pm me with any questions you might have.

Fonzie

now has a lighter version
I think the calibers look goofy...

The skittles are definitely growing on me though I'm not gonna lie lol

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
its a fun car, but deffinitely has its shortcomings....

at least yall are closer to AGP than I am...

GTGal4Lyfe

SRT-4 are hot!
I never liked neons till i met me fiance Daniel :)
I've driven it a few times and they are def. a fun car to drive.
It is high maintenance as well... but good cars.

Zak360

SRT-4's go very fast fairly easily def 04' if you are gonna get one.Plus MOPAR will provide alot of very good upgrades for em'

BURNSURVIVOR725

Petrol engineer failure
a stage 3 kit, a litle head work, and a cam for the NSRT will get you around 400whp, but i cant wait to see the mopar kits for the CSRT since its at 280+hp at the crank stock. i also like the CSRT better because i actually fit in it, 6' 4" in a neon just doesnt work. if i did fit in the neon i would own one, but since i dont im saving for the caliber. but no matter wich one you get MAKE SURE it has the lsd wich in the NSRT was 04+ i believe, not sure about the CSRT though.

LRD

Aude Sapere
I'm actually on the same boat considering this an SRT 4...
Earlier this week they auctioned off an SRT 4 with a little roof damage and windshield but it was Flooded as well. I think it sold for like under 2k And it was running.
:(
I was scared of water damage :p

Dr. Satan

Sacred Cow Tipper
when i was looking at the differences between the caliber and the neon this is what i found.

the caliber has more storage capacity, but handles worse and is slower in all respect to the neon. there are also no plans at this time for stage kits.

the neon is faster, handles better, has massive aftermarket support, but rides rougher and have tended to be abused by owners. it also doesnt have a warrenty.

06Pontiac

6th Gear!!
Go big!! haha. Get a V-8!! I came up on a SRT-4 all gutted out and stage 2 everything pretty much and he was running 21psi. Yeah didn't make it over 100, but i will say we were neck and neck until about 90 and my car is stock. :)

BURNSURVIVOR725

Petrol engineer failure
when i was looking at the differences between the caliber and the neon this is what i found.

the caliber has more storage capacity, but handles worse and is slower in all respect to the neon. there are also no plans at this time for stage kits.

the neon is faster, handles better, has massive aftermarket support, but rides rougher and have tended to be abused by owners. it also doesnt have a warrenty.
i just had a dodge dealer tell me there are stage 1 and 2 kits available for the CSRT yesterday. Now is the time to buy for the CSRT i had a dealer give me an out the door price of 23,500 for an 08 CSRT that has a sticker price of 26,700.

Dr. Satan

Sacred Cow Tipper
i just had a dodge dealer tell me there are stage 1 and 2 kits available for the CSRT yesterday. Now is the time to buy for the CSRT i had a dealer give me an out the door price of 23,500 for an 08 CSRT that has a sticker price of 26,700.
its been almost a year since i looked into the csrt. forgive me oh great one:willy:

civiceater

JKD's Illegitamate Child
Go big!! haha. Get a V-8!! I came up on a SRT-4 all gutted out and stage 2 everything pretty much and he was running 21psi. Yeah didn't make it over 100, but i will say we were neck and neck until about 90 and my car is stock. :)
Stage 2's are pigs on the street unless you wake them up with a different wastegate and a lil shot of giggle juice.

my faveriote car for the money. crazy fun
agreed. for just under 2k i will have 400 whp daily driven on pump gas and still get like 28 mpg. (god i sound like a Honduh fanboy now...)

neon srt4 = fun.

caliber srt4 = box of shit.

/ thread