I don't understand.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by OneSloZ, Nov 14, 2008.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Nov 14, 2008 #1

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

Did It For The Lulz

How we as owners, as people who all love and enjoy the passion of vehicles have to go around bashing each other. So what if you don't like fords, so what if you dont like imports. I dont see why and how we don't get along. It seams easy to understand how us as a group see each other. But i don't get how we as the site "ricekiller.com" can get bashed by other sites. Well if tehy don't like jared i dont see why they can't find a problem to solve it.

I see many MANY sites bashing us. But what i dont see. What i don't see is "US" bashing them. NOT once have i seen us bash them on this site, we have said many diffrent site URL's here but i have not seen much if at all any bashing. I see many people saying they dislike the site because we hate Imports, But Imports are amung half of the site members i would have to asume. The all talk and nothing being done on the street. Tells us there are many pussys amung us that do not wanna get drug, or beat because of something they said so they stay quite amung themselfs and friends at meets.

I don't see why we can't find a way to resolve our problems with other sites creating the biggest car enthusiast forum on the web. Helping others with the problem of rice before it spreads to a disease that is unstopable which seams to be now, but it keeps getting worse and worse

I could go on and on, but ill let other people step in and tell how they feel about it and what we can and should do to prevent and keep this probem down

Garrison

2. Nov 14, 2008 #2

Junkie

Junkie

Junkie

President of RKC

you have clearly never seen RKC threads about DI or DFWstangs.

it happens

3. Nov 14, 2008 #3

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

Awe....

[​IMG]

4. Nov 14, 2008 #4

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

Did It For The Lulz

I acutally take the time to be serious, and use Grammer and punctuation. Therefore i get bashed for saying something right.
    Seriously??

5. Nov 14, 2008 #5

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

Even better....

[​IMG]

6. Nov 14, 2008 #6

FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

one Hoopy Frood

But that doesn't make it right. Nor does your "oh well, whatever" attitude.

Why try to educate people, right? They're going to believe what they want to, right? We're just giving back what we're taking, right? Everybody does it, right?

Doesn't have to be that way.

7. Nov 14, 2008 #7

Junkie

Junkie

Junkie

President of RKC

I gave you a valid response sir, take your blinders off

8. Nov 14, 2008 #8

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

Did It For The Lulz

Yes your respoce was valid. But DP on the other hand....

9. Nov 14, 2008 #9

Junkie

Junkie

Junkie

President of RKC

i wasnt say it like that at all. But he is tryin to act like RKC is all high and mighty and doesnt bash when that is FAR from the truth. RKC is in no way as bad as either of the other sites but all sites have there flaws.

10. Nov 14, 2008 #10

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

My response is built from 31 years of life. You can't make everyone happy and you can't change everyone's mind. The whole idea of grouping people together to act as one has been a thought along the lines of WORLD PEACE....which, realistically is not going to happen. Not by a long shot.

I'm just being a realist....and humoring your thoughts.

11. Nov 14, 2008 #11

PegLegRacer

PegLegRacer

PegLegRacer

I love my mod'd controller

12. Nov 14, 2008 #12

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

Did It For The Lulz

You may not be able to change minds, but if someone says something about someone and they start to beleave it how many people are going to bash on you because "1" person disliked you. How if posabile could you change there minds, as it may be easy for a couple by talking to them and meeting them.

13. Nov 14, 2008 #13

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

You go ahead and do that. Take your time to do that. I commend you for doing so. I on the other hand know that one shouldn't care of what other people think or talk about or care about those people that like to talk about other people.

Those people are minuscule in my life. The problem isn't just the people who talk and bash, but the people that listen to those people and hold value to it.

People talk. Tis' life. It's never going to stop. Hey, if you want to take a gander at it, then by all means do so.

14. Nov 14, 2008 #14

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

Shall we sing

"We Are The World"

now?

15. Nov 14, 2008 #15

FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

one Hoopy Frood

You do have a point in that it does happen, but it isn't encouraged like it is on DFWS or DI. They roll in it like a dog in poo. We're actually trying to clean things up, and every time things settle, we get some asshat starting drama, and we have to start all over again.

I joined on hoping that things can be cleaned up, and honestly, some members don't want the site to be cleaned up... they want RKC to be raw, dirty, and crazy. But the majority don't want this, and people who refuse to behave are slowly being weeded out. Not being silly or funny... I'm talking about people who thrive on enjoying other people's problems.

As long as we're fighting the drama queens, we don't have the energy to make the site's content any better.

Anybody who doesn't think we can improve RKC, and doesn't want to try, you know where the door is.:mad:

16. Nov 14, 2008 #16

Junkie

Junkie

Junkie

President of RKC

Id expand on that thought, i think some of the mods/admin actually enjoy the drama/horrible content that occasionally happens. Think about it, the number of members has went up but the number of credible post has went down...

and dont mistake me for one of the ppl that doesnt miss old RKC and want it back... Id love to get it back to its roots. Just being real about the current situation

17. Nov 14, 2008 #17

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

Did It For The Lulz

The only drama we like is the stupid ricers like ccss09 or w/e his name was to bring in members to bash on him/her. and we rehibilate them.

18. Nov 14, 2008 #18

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

donkeypunch

MOAR LAWLS NAOW!

I actually discourage that and warned a member not to bring anymore CC08 drama to this site anymore or bring it from CSS.net

19. Nov 14, 2008 #19

FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

one Hoopy Frood

There's truth to that. Some of it is just due to the increase in size... some of it is deliberate douchebaggery. It's the douchebaggery we want to get rid of. And everybody knows who the drama-loving mods are. Not like it's a huge secret.

Again, this is true... but you have to understand the kind of "fast and dirty" forum RKC used to be starts to fall apart when it gets past a certain size. It's the nature of the beast. You increase exposure, and the wild-assness has to come under control, or people can wind up getting hurt in real life.

20. Nov 14, 2008 #20

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

OneSloZ

Did It For The Lulz

I wasn't spisificly saying from that site or from him, i was just saying thats the only drama we like, but from this post i beleave im am 99% wrong