I Can't Decide. . . .

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Too nice for the dirt and probably horrible to drive on the street, kinda a waste of a Nova.

Novas are light and can be nice looking cars. A little suspension work, some vette brakes and a 5.3 or other LS motor or even a built sbc makes for a nice street car.

Sk8phreak88

Too nice for the dirt and probably horrible to drive on the street, kinda a waste of a Nova.

Novas are light and can be nice looking cars. A little suspension work, some vette brakes and a 5.3 or other LS motor or even a built sbc makes for a nice street car.

I'd like to build a 72'ish 4 door nova.
Junk yard LS build, with a truck manifold turbo kit. Make around 500whp, 4 door, 5 person burnout cruising machine. So ugly it'll be cool.

Sk8phreak88

lol. My 4th gen Camaro with the cutout open is more a sleeper than that thing.

I mean like this:

Keep the paint like that and all.

Zerocool394

#1 swing set mechanic
old W2W powertrain nova is the definition of a sleeper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Hv_jRQMv8

I still have my 71 nova That currently has a 383 set up for a supercharger. It needs a total restoration and one day it will happen when im not 3000 miles from it.

I am pulling out the 383 in a month or so when i am home and selling it off and buying a 5.3 and two snails for it :)

Zerocool394

#1 swing set mechanic
What's in the 383?

Mutha thumpr roller cam (full roller engine) forged pistons rods and a scat cast crank. adjustable double roller timing chain high volume pump and some crappy RHS heads a knock off edel intake and a holley 750 full arp bolt set and a studded bottom end. The distributor is locked out too so it makes power off the get go always. The engine has less than 500 miles on it since being built. I think I added it all up and it would cost around 5 grand to build another one the exact way.

with new heads and the 6-71 i have I believe I could of had it at well over 600 horsepower but now im thinking crazy thoughts and wanting around 800-1000 horsepower :suspicious: which means its LS time.

NIGHTSHADE

Lol now Ive started looking at four door cars and WOW! 150 results from 1946 to 1978 anywhere from $1400 for meh condition to $9000 for prestine condition

Zerocool394

#1 swing set mechanic
4 doors are where its at. excuse the dirt.

currently trying to sell ol'girl but if I don't in the next month this one will be accompanying me to Hawaii and will most likely be my first LS swapped car.