How many v6 Mustang's are out there ?

must2stang

Beast Mode
I know theres more v6 mustangs out there with some tricks up there sleeves ha ha, Just seeing how many of you are out there. Its hard to find you all.

Troy S

Regional Leader
We have a new girl from texas with one who signed up just today lol. I used to own one as well.

Dr. Satan

Sacred Cow Tipper
Aren't V6 mustangs just for people who can't afford the insurance on a V8?:D

I think there are more 6 cylinder F-bodies around then Mustangs, and both numbers are pretty low.

Big Show

RKC Official VP of MN Region
most people dont even waste their time on the V6. it makes more sense to focus on a V8.

Boost-Gobbler

Do your own thing man, iv seen some fast V6 stangs, might cost a bit more to build, i dont know. But dont worry about what people say just make sure you can kick some a** with it. Most people that run off at the mouth are ether screwing around just spiting out useless empty comments for effect.

Last edited:

Bumpie

Rock out with your cock out
Back in 2004 I was still running around with an old High school buddy of mine. His next door neighbor had a red v6 conv mustang with 5 spd. He poped the hood and revealed a vortech S trim S/C with methanol water injection. He originally bought the car for his daughter but after her first speeding ticket he took the stang away and got her a 92 civic Dx. And then built the mustang up. Dual Exhaust cobra suspention. I thought it was a sweet car for a ford.

must2stang

Beast Mode
im not worried abt losing or racing, i have mine built up, just looking around for others on this site.
i believe what i have done to mine is very good. I put alot of time into it. Ive taken down v8's but then again i cant beat them all. Theres always someone faster.
im just seeing who else out there owns one. Or needs tips or help.
i didnt ask if they sucked or not...every car has there story. Thanks

fast86gn

im not worried abt losing or racing, i have mine built up, just looking around for others on this site.
i believe what i have done to mine is very good. I put alot of time into it. Ive taken down v8's but then again i cant beat them all. Theres always someone faster.
Try here

http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?73-Ford-V6-Engine-Tech

Troy S

Regional Leader
Don't sweat the assholeness, cool to see someone do something different. Love the color of your car. Nice to have you on the forums.

must2stang

Beast Mode
i'll look into it, although i really do like this site, there is a lot of nice cars here and some good people that ive met.
wait for a meet i'll be there. I just dont see why people judge here and there from what ive been seeing. not cool. I thought this site was abt rice, and having a good time.