Holy shit tits.

Sk8phreak88

So someone thought "hey you know what? i think forums are gonna become a thing again. Who the fuck still uses FB for their group conversations and meets? WTF is social media"

And now you have this nostalgic shit show of older adults now who have kids n shit and dont race anymore because they got other shit to do now or tired as fuck come time to get off work.
TBH there'd be no way in hell id fight traffic, get home from work. rush to wash the car and do a once over on oil clutch fluid etc. Then go to a parking lot in BFE and be a social butterfly for the next 5 hours.
yep. Im old. fuck that

Hahaha. I’ve got two kids now, toys have only gotten faster and more expensive. I still get out and play once in a while on the street even.

Luke44

Hahaha. I’ve got two kids now, toys have only gotten faster and more expensive. I still get out and play once in a while on the street even.
Sk8phreak....
I love it. Perhaps the most fitting screen name of the era haha. You still skate? I do. Not as much, old with blown out knees. But it's like crack. I just can't quit.

Sk8phreak88

Sk8phreak....
I love it. Perhaps the most fitting screen name of the era haha. You still skate? I do. Not as much, old with blown out knees. But it's like crack. I just can't quit.
Not very often. I messed up my back 6 years ago, herniated 3 discs and pinched my S1 nerve. I can hop out of my truck the wrong way these days and I can't walk for 3 days. lol. I've been out a few times. I can still lock land a 360 flip within 5 tries. So I'll count that as a win. lol

Luke44

Haha fuck yeah buddy, that's better than what I can do now! Getting old sucks, and I'm only 29 hahaha. I mostly just skate small bowls and love me some drainage ditches. I also plan on building a mini ramp next to my new (1st ever!) garage, both of which are things I've wanted since I was a kid. So now I'm all about mellow transition carving, concrete surfing. I need to go actual surfing again. It's funny considering I was born and raised in Colorado, still live here, yet, I've never been skiing or snowboarding. Yet I've gone surfing many times haha. I just feel it way more. There's something about the ocean.
Not very often. I messed up my back 6 years ago, herniated 3 discs and pinched my S1 nerve. I can hop out of my truck the wrong way these days and I can't walk for 3 days. lol. I've been out a few times. I can still lock land a 360 flip within 5 tries. So I'll count that as a win. lol

Last edited:

Luke44

Ha! I would too!
But I'm single, no kids
I just beat myself up.
Cars, punk rock, skateboarding.
They all take their toll hahaha