Holy shit tits.

Luke44

I've battened down the shit hatches, Randers. We're sailing into a (NEW) shit typhoon. I'm exited. I think. ;)

iminhell

Fallout Shelter For Sale
So I bought into a faster car ... Got myself into a BMW 135i, and I'm awkwardly happy with it. Heard lots of negatives about things failing and rumors about repair costs. I haven't experienced any of that, yet. Yet?
No proof of power. But got it doing consistent 11.6x's @120. Now to spend some time getting suspension and turning improved.
Before it breaks.

avsp

L 344 R 492
Too fast for film. Sorry.
wavy-wave

maybe next week when i've me sh*t togeffer i'll post about wots nu round my way, ..., theres a lot

bus colors
spice zombies
no cops at all anywhere & the chief cop tries to get a front page every day telling ppl thios (as if they didnt know)
my run in with vigillantes that were so amateur i scared them away mesen
& possibly ebven cvancer test results

either way brexit is being run by EVERY politico brit & euro, pro & anti to ensure theres a 'no deal' brexit coz, presumably they've all shorted the £ for fun & profit.

thing is tho, given everything else public oder is on a knifeedge (& i dont mean just the usual round of rioting either)

watching the media fail to repiort on this until its way way way too late has been , ..., instructive

lets put it this way
iof the dole is an 'anti-riot bribe' (& it is)
& you change the system & as each person/area shifts onto the new system THEY GET NO MONEY AT ALL FOR 5 WEEKS.
then what kind of conclusion is one supposed to make?

imo, authoritarian types often promote disoprder & street chaos so that they can present themselves as the solutionj to the problems they caused, ..., stright outta the hilter/lenin/peron playbook.

weeze sooo effed over herer. you'd nopt believe how fast this is all sliding downhill

l8ers

Rams01

Kind of an asshole
So someone thought "hey you know what? i think forums are gonna become a thing again. Who the fuck still uses FB for their group conversations and meets? WTF is social media"

And now you have this nostalgic shit show of older adults now who have kids n shit and dont race anymore because they got other shit to do now or tired as fuck come time to get off work.
TBH there'd be no way in hell id fight traffic, get home from work. rush to wash the car and do a once over on oil clutch fluid etc. Then go to a parking lot in BFE and be a social butterfly for the next 5 hours.
yep. Im old. fuck that