Hi... I have decided to come back to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla

:stirstirstir:
SHE WAS ON A MUSTANG SITE. Of course they talk shit about Camaros. Just like so many people here talk shit about Civics.
I wasn't aware it was a stang only site, and I understand your point. But if this chick was grilled as bad as she's saying to where she left the site... I bet theres a reason for it.

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
I wasn't aware it was a stang only site, and I understand your point. But if this chick was grilled as bad as she's saying to where she left the site... I bet theres a reason for it.
She was banned for basically calling a girl an idiot which prompted that girls leg humpers to come to the "rescue". Same shit happened on this site a while back. I'm sure you will remember since Jared made a video about it.

Kayla

:stirstirstir:
She was banned for basically calling a girl an idiot which prompted that girls leg humpers to come to the "rescue". Same shit happened on this site a while back. I'm sure you will remember since Jared made a video about it.
So instead of "so I just left the site all together" she was banned? :suspicious:

JasonCzerak

So does this chick have any idea who Jared is.. that he owns the site.. and what he drives? :brow:
and your point?

Jason, my point...... has been stated by several members pretty clearly already :angel: ;)
So, because "The Jared" has a camaro we must hump his epic leg and never speak ill of the Camaro? That makes perfect sense. I see the light now.

I've told Jared he's an idiot over his inability to do simple math problem solving, among other things. He's not a messiah of all things automobiles.

I'm pretty sure Jared owning RKC has absolutely nothing to do with the the peoples actions on another site.
SHE WAS ON A MUSTANG SITE. Of course they talk shit about Camaros. Just like so many people here talk shit about Civics.
:) We have a winnner! :)

shut the fuck up
Don't be retarded.

Stangcrazygirl

Mustang Morticia
^ That is funny..

I was not banned I left.

I don't have anything against Camaro's I was just messing with her.
I like Camaros, hell I used to own a black 94 Camaro. :) Its crossed my mind about possibly going back to a F-body... who knows!

Also.. I'm not trying to bring any drama over here, I was just answering Dan's question.

Dan

Doing 100
Actually that mustang site (unlike most) is pretty respectful of all makes and models. There are a few active corvette and fbody owners on the site whom everyone gets along with just fine.

I actually went back and read some of it. That's not exactly what happened. It had nothing to do with leg humpers. The other girl posted an exhaust clip of what her car sounded like before it was wrecked. Lots of people were saying things like "sounded good, sorry to hear you lost it" etc. and stangcrazy girl started bashing her. She called the girl stupid and questioned her financial situation and driving ability in a negative way. People told stangcrazy girl to chill out because that's not cool being that she just lost her call... anyways, several pages later stangcrazy calls this other girl a "c**t" and everyone went off on her. Even a mod chewed her out for the way she acted, especially after she reported posts like she hadn't started it.

Then she made a thread entitled "why are you guys being so mean to me" with the first sentence of the thread being "I was here before she was" and all hell broke loose.

I didn't read EVERY post from both threads, but I read most of it and got the gist of the situation.

Dr. Phil

Actually that mustang site (unlike most) is pretty respectful of all makes and models. There are a few active corvette and fbody owners on the site whom everyone gets along with just fine.

I actually went back and read some of it. That's not exactly what happened. It had nothing to do with leg humpers. The other girl posted an exhaust clip of what her car sounded like before it was wrecked. Lots of people were saying things like "sounded good, sorry to hear you lost it" etc. and stangcrazy girl started bashing her. She called the girl stupid and questioned her financial situation and driving ability in a negative way. People told stangcrazy girl to chill out because that's not cool being that she just lost her call... anyways, several pages later stangcrazy calls this other girl a "c**t" and everyone went off on her. Even a mod chewed her out for the way she acted, especially after she reported posts like she hadn't started it.

Then she made a thread entitled "why are you guys being so mean to me" with the first sentence of the thread being "I was here before she was" and all hell broke loose.

I didn't read EVERY post from both threads, but I read most of it and got the gist of the situation.
Because, stangcrazy girl is the stupid c***t.

эллэвэхк

I love food
Oh... crap got blown WAY out hand over a stupid comment I made that I SO regret now... ugh.

This queenbee chick wrecked her car. People were asking how, and she said going through 2nd and 3rd she lost control and hit a pole. After seeing the pics I was like damn! Well to me I thought she must have been driving crazy or something to do that much damage. So I made a comment that maybe you should just buy a Camaro next time and it wont matter if you wreck it. (I was being sarcastic) Anyway, another member calls me a Bitch and it starts..

Then the other thread got started with me asking why are they being such jerks? I DID apologize and admitted my comment was stupid but that was not good enough for them. I guess a lot of the guys over there have a hard on for this chick and they decided to get all midevil on my ass because I said something negative toward her.
Then some of the members started in on me for stuff I have talked about in the past on other threads and making fun of me for it. (I did get too personal about my life on there and asking for advice ect.. BIG mistake!)
I then tried to take up for myself and I told some people to F-off but I guess that just made them bash me more.

Now they have just gone ape shit crazy on that thread so I just left the site all together.... I swear you guys can make a cocky statement to another guy and get ripped on once or twice and it goes away but if its a chick..... man that is a whole other story.

Oh well... I'm done and may even be selling my car. Idk...
This is where your E-battle ended.

BTW

Wanna go get a happy meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.