Have I gone crazy?

J

Jared

Suppose you were a new visitor to the RKC forums.

Suppose you wanted to register/create a new account.

Where is the link/button to do such a thing? Where is it located?

Zomg

Random Kid
Its in the top right hand corner when your not logged in.

edit- i just checked and yeah there's like no way to register.

Last edited:

Blownsvt

Original RKC MN Member
From the main page there are 2 places to click.

Welcome to the RICEKILLER.COM Forums.

RICEKILLER.COM, or RKC for short, is a nationwide community for automotive enthusiasts. We invite owners of all makes and models, from economy to exotic to join our diverse group of enthusiasts. RKC does not discriminate on make or model.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you very limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. As a guest, there are even several fantastic portions of the site that cant even see! Once registered , all is revealed and you can begin your RKC experience as a new member!

By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, see hidden forums, upload content and access many other special features.

As a RKC member, you get access for FREE to:

Over 17,300+ Members from around the World!
Weekly RKC meets and events around the Nation!
Exclusive FREE ACCESS to HIGH RESOLUTION RKC Videos and the RANDOM PICS AND VIDEOS FORUM!
GREAT DEALS from all of our supporting sponsors!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the RKC community today ! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact [email protected]

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR NEW ACCOUNT!

JKD

Retired Asshole.
If you're not smart enough to figure out how to register here in 3 minutes, then you probably shouldn't be here.

Go away kiddie ricers.

catman007

MIND BLOWN
Yeah, it took me a bit to find the link.

Obviously, I did find it lol but I remember having to search for a bit. That's typically not something you'd want new members to search for, though.

fordplay

Yeah i had trouble finding it. I assumed it was a test!!! Ha ha. You know weed out the slow ones.... on a side note i noticed there appears to be more ford posts than any other group... maybe we just found the smartest people drive ford??? Ha ha i kid..

Troy S

Regional Leader
Well sadly we have a brand new forum sitting around built and ready to go. This would be an easy fix on the new site.

Too bad Jared has let the new site sit there for the last 3 months waiting on him!!!!