Has this ever happened to you?

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
Alright so the other night i couldnt really sleep, it was like 230 in the morning and i was watching TV when this girl named Crystal texted me
"hey whats up?"

so we were just texting back and forth for like half an hour when she randomly sends me a text that only says "uuuuuuggghhhh"
of course i asked her what was wrong. she said she was frustrated. and when i asked what she was frustrated about she goes "i haven't been laid in over a month. i can't seem to find a fuck buddy and im tired of doing it myself"

jackpot

im usually not the forward kind of person, but seeing how i haven't gotten laid in a little over a month too, i have a feeling that if there's any time to be blunt it's now.
so i say "haha, well if you ever need a fuck buddy i'm always here for you"

in any real world situation, this probably isnt the best way to let a girl know that you would rail the shit out of her. but in this case i get a text back that says "always?"

i say "for the most part, yeah"
she goes "now?"

SCORE

i quickly send a message that goes "be there in 20 minutes" when i rush to the shower cause my balls smelled like a high school locker room. i quickly get a text back that says "hurry"

she lives 15 minutes away so i need to do this quick.
fucking record time i take a shower in a good 30 seconds, and shave my shit in probably 2 minutes.

i get dressed, and realize "fuck, i live with my parents."
and then i realized "fuck, so does she"

i texted her and asked her where and she said that her place is a no go. i said fuck it and decided that i didnt give a shit if my parents walked in on me. its happened before so whatever. but i still had to pick her ass up cause she doesnt have a car
so i hop in the supra (of course to get teh womenz) and start heading over to her place.
when i get there and texted her and said that i was in front of her house.

about a minute later i get a text that says
"idk if this is a good idea."

UHHHH...WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY?
like this bitch suddenly pulled morals out of her ass.

i start thinking. "aw hell no. its okay, maybe i can talk her back into it"
i tried pulling all of the cards i could to talk her back into it. trying to make it seem like it would mean something, then when that didnt work i tried to pull the, "its a casual thing, there's nothing wrong with that" card.
that didnt work

i ran out of ideas, didnt know wtf to do or say. tried to do the "we can just try it, and if you feel uncomfortable we can stop" thing. because i know that if she agreed to that, she wouldnt want to stop. (if you know what i mean, lol)

well that didnt work either

so then i get pissed
i go
"so you text me at 3 in the morning saying you wanna fuck, and then when i pull my ass off my comfy ass couch and come over you tell me that you thought about it and decided it wasnt what you wanted to do?"

do you know what she says?
"yes"

thats it
thats fucking it
YES is all she fucking says.

WHAT THE FUCK

so now im sitting in the supra with a half chub going, pissed off because this bitch basically played with my ball sack and told me to finish my self off.

thats grade A bull shit

its safe to say, im never talking to her again.

i hope you enjoyed the story, there's really no good ending to it besides i went home and fapped it.

Troy S

Regional Leader
You failed, you should have said "that's cool. I understand, now that I'm here, let's just hang out" much easier to seal the deal in person. You got played by your own lack of game homie.

Skinny Will

hahaha
i can't disagree with that man. i have game until it comes down to sealing the deal, where i just freeze up. but whatever
i'll learn from this
haha

Troy S

Regional Leader
hahaha
i can't disagree with that man. i have game until it comes down to sealing the deal, where i just freeze up. but whatever
i'll learn from this
haha
It's all good man. One thing I can do is talk. I have always used it to my advantage. You gave her too much time to text a friend, think about the recourse and blah blah. At that point, like I said, you should have just tried the nice guy card long enough to get her in the car.

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
You should have told her you were going to wake her parents up if she didn't put out.

avsp

L 344 R 492
What are we supposed to say?, ..., "no pics, so it did happen"? or somefink like that? You've a tense issue in that last parts of your tale. You've still, possibly, got the texts to remind you forever. Possibly you waited to long, ..., perhaps you could've showered together back at yer folks gaffe? Possibly, she'd been texting several candidates and some one prefered fellow ya now leading the field?

vwracer14

RKC Awesome Member
So at no point did you consider calling her?You have no fucking game if your whole hand is played texting.

I think what really happened is you pulled up in an NA supra,and she was like "aw hell naw im not riding in something that slow".So she blew you off,and called DP after you left.

Just sayin.....

avsp

L 344 R 492
As for 'Has this ever happened to you?', ..., let me take you back more than half a life time, ..., *wavy picture*, *harp stringings*, ..., an impromptu evening has led to the point where a young lady of easy-ish virtue has her knees to her shoulders & some young idiot is light-headed as his blood is elsewhere, when the words 'Are you on the pill?' spill from his lips, ..., after a negative answer a frenzied search of absent flat-mates rooms and frantic enquiries at neighbours doors its all fart oo bleak & he is resigned, ..., but she aint. For the next 20 mins the battle wages, culminating with her atop pulling with all her might upon the dick whilst he, clasping her armpits, lifts her completly off the bed, ..., thus effectively two ppl are pulling with all their strength on the dick. Just in case any of you are wondering I can confirm this hurts an awful lot & the residual pain lasts several days. I've NEVER been without johnnies since. There's a further part to the tale but I'll save it for another day.

эллэвэхк

I love food
Yeah except at the time I was 15 and I fucking jogged what must have been like 5 miles across this small town at like 2 am after sneaking out. It was intense. There was a curfew and I didnt get caught. Finally get there and guess what??? HER FUCKING FRIEND decided to come over and she was ugly as sin and a total bitch.

It was bullshit. She was home alone. But then her friend. Who could drive. Got there before me. Ugh!

David21

SLOW
I think posting pics of the chick from the op is protocol here Will.

Oh and you should have made the turbo sounds when you pulled up

David21

SLOW
^for sure topher, girls are way more into guys with their own place then what car they drive. It's a fact

Big Show

RKC Official VP of MN Region
U got played homie. I bet she was just messing with you. OR......
U took too long and she just Paddled the canoe without u.

Skinny Will

Yeah except at the time I was 15 and I fucking jogged what must have been like 5 miles across this small town at like 2 am after sneaking out. It was intense. There was a curfew and I didnt get caught. Finally get there and guess what??? HER FUCKING FRIEND decided to come over and she was ugly as sin and a total bitch.

It was bullshit. She was home alone. But then her friend. Who could drive. Got there before me. Ugh!
shoulda had a friend come and take the grenade for you
:lol:
I think posting pics of the chick from the op is protocol here Will.
ill think about it

Will = not a closer.

Supra + parents < beater + own apt.
haha
i used to have my own place, thats what sucks about living with my parents again.