Fan help

NIGHTSHADE

I need a new cooling fan in the MJ since mine seems to have taken a shit. Anyone know of a vehicle with a single 18" cooling fan? I may also have to make a shroud of some sort to keep the damn thing clean

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
86 Firebird and Camaro have a big single electric on some models, don't know if it is 18 inches though. I would think you could get a decent aftermarket electric in that size for 20 or 30 bucks new.

NIGHTSHADE

I found a lot of good price fans but they are all too small. My old fan's out diameter was 19.5" so I think if I can stay between 18-20" I should be ok

Zerocool394

#1 swing set mechanic
Ford Taurus fans are 17 inches and pull about 3300cfm. they are on Thunderbirds and cougars too. I think its 95 and newer. If you can find a lincoln in those years they have 18 inch fans but are harder to come by. It might just be easier to go to a yard and start popping hoods.

NIGHTSHADE

Ford Taurus fans are 17 inches and pull about 3300cfm. they are on Thunderbirds and cougars too. I think its 95 and newer. If you can find a lincoln in those years they have 18 inch fans but are harder to come by. It might just be easier to go to a yard and start popping hoods.
Thats what Im probably gonna have to do but I just wanted to see if there are any that anyone knows about so I can go to the yard and immediately know where to start