EBC or Stop tech

Dtownimpala

Thinking of upgrading my brakes and rotors but dont know which to choose so seeing which brand i should go with...any suggestions will be appreciated.

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
I've used Stop Tech on my personal cars and we used them on the GT3 Cup Car I crewed for. Never had an issue them them.

Never used anything from EBC.

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
Oh, but if it is a track car. Buy the cheapest shit you can from NAPA that has a lifetime warranty. I ended up using those and anytime I got a warp I just traded them in for new ones.

Big Show

RKC Official VP of MN Region
I had the EBC green stuff and I hated them. They didn't perform any better than a stock pad

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Yes they do. Mostly brake and suspension stuff. You may be thinking of Hawks third gen though. They have a lot of stuff for third and fourth gen f bodies.

Last edited:

Middle School

middle school
i just put hawk HPS pads up front and back in my ride with new centric rotors. after the install it took a lot of driving to get it back to where it would stop like it did before, and the stock brakes were toast up front. than again i have a 2ton 4dr. now however it stop like it should and likely just as well that or ive gotten used to it, maybe a lil less low speed bite but the hwy bite is just fine. . kns brakes has a good site for hawk packages. look em up on google, saved me a shit ton of money and if you call them they will usually know a couple bucks off the price advertised if you tell em you are on a forum or something that you can recommend them. worked for me. good luck.