Currently

David21

SLOW
It's mainly the front bumper, maybe start a fundraiser on here to buy her a used stock bumper from a junkyard? Doesn't need to be the same color

Ike Turner

Well its my car, if you have a problem with it you guys can fork over the money to buy me a new one, otherwise can't do shit about it. Got enough money coming out of my pocket for college.

You made the choice to buy the car, don't act like tackiness is a problem best solved by other people. You have plenty of options, like selling the car. You can't act like you don't have the money to not be tacky. A stock car would not be tacky, and would probably be cheaper.

You liked what RKC is all about. It is all about hating rice.

JasDawMull

Technically a ricer is a person not a car. Its people that go around revving there engines every second they are stopped and ghetto rig shit to work. Or have fake shit all over their car and think they are a bad ass and better than everyone else. I love how my car looks and so do a lot of people. I was just saying its a possibility that it makes it a little difficult but I started the region with my friend at the time and everyone showed up and was excited and liked seeing me pull up in it. So it depends on the person not the car. Engine matters more than looks, it has both.

Ike Turner

Technically a ricer is a person not a car. Its people that go around revving there engines every second they are stopped and ghetto rig shit to work. Or have fake shit all over their car and think they are a bad ass and better than everyone else. I love how my car looks and so do a lot of people. I was just saying its a possibility that it makes it a little difficult but I started the region with my friend at the time and everyone showed up and was excited and liked seeing me pull up in it. So it depends on the person not the car. Engine matters more than looks, it has both.
I don't care that Jared tried to change the definition of a "ricer" so that he could be more politically correct. Jared does not define the common vernacular.
You are a ricer. Simple, direct, and to the point. You have a riced out car, and you "love" how it looks. That makes you a ricer, and your car is a ricer too. For the first few years of this site, you would have been universally recognized as a ricer, and Jared started this site because of people just like you, ricers. It was all about making fun of them. Just because he realized that it was not nice, does NOT mean that you cease to be a ricer, or that people will not make fun of you. It does not change the fact that you car is incredibly tacky and is nearly as tasteless as it can be, or that you think that nasty body kits and disgusting wheels look good. If you like those types of things, then you are a ricer.

The irony?

You are a ricer with an Ricekiller tattoo.

It is like a Jew with a swastika tattoo.

Troy S

Regional Leader
Well Vej, I think you got your point across.

I said I'd say it if lines were crossed, and of course we'll disagree on that, but I do think you crossed one.

That last tattoo comment was heartless and just an asshole move.

Troy S

Regional Leader
Yeah but that shit is permanent dude.

To me whether he feels it's true or not, some things just shouldn't be said.

I'm not saying he can't say it, I'm just saying it's too personal.

It was just a dick move and a low blow.

Ike Turner

Yeah but that shit is permanent dude.

To me whether he feels it's true or not, some things just shouldn't be said.

I'm not saying he can't say it, I'm just saying it's too personal.

It was just a dick move and a low blow.
I don't care if it is permanent, and besides, that only makes my point more valid.

I feel that anything I wish to say should be said. I don't care to be quiet just so someone can go on living their fantasy as if everything is right in the world.

Of course it is personal. She made the choice, plastering herself with this sites logo, without understanding what exactly it meant, and without being a real member.

I am not going to be respectful to someone just because Jared decided to make some illiterate ricer into a regional leader.

If she is the kind of person you want representing you, then by all means, support her. Me personally, I have no vested interest in RKC. I am here for the good people. I am not here to make a dollar or to promote a meet, not that anything is wrong with any of that. I simply do not feel obligated to be politically correct for the sake of the site, much less for the sake of the world.

As we normally do concerning the treatment of others, we have a difference of opinion. You are more of a "you gotta respect someones opinion" kind of guy, and I am more of a "if they have an opinion, they are a fucking fool" type of guy. The only opinions I respect are those of people I respect, and that is a pretty short list. I have respect for anyone that has strong enough sense to not be a fool and open their mouth. Do I place myself higher on the scale of humanity than other people? You bet your big pink ass I do. Somewhat sociopathic, I agree, but with good reason.

Here is your 1-10 scale of how you feel about people...

love<1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10>hate

And here is mine...

love<6.7>hate

I don't feel too strongly about people either way, they are all grouped together for the most part, basically right in the middle, but leaning more toward hate than love. You have a wide berth, much like you have a wide girth. Your scale has many notches, much like your belt. You are a Northern kinda guy, and you feel that people should be nice to each other. I am a Southern kinda guy, and I feel that I should speak up and act like a dick if I want to. It is a mixture of nature and nurture for me. Genetically, I am predisposed to alerting people to their follies, and being an asshole to people. My ancestors did the same thing, they were assholes. They invaded foreign lands and ruined peoples shit. I am genetically programed to be an asshole, much like a fish is genetically programed to fucking swim in water. You can't tell the fish to start walking on dry land just because you are offended by his aquatic disposition. Neither can you expect me to act like one of you Northern "get along gang" types, and be "civil". Of course, I expect you to do as you wish. If you wish to critique my assholian nature, I support you. I don't mind it when people tell me I am a dick.

Smootch.

Troy S

Regional Leader
That is pretty much the response I expected.

She has some serious faults I'll give you that.

But she has made some effort lately.

I do believe if she sticks around long enough, her attitude, her choice in words, and even her car will change.

I don't believe calling someone an idiot, and then trying to teach them something gets a good response.

At the end of the day neither of us wants ricers on this site or to represent this site. We just have different approaches to the subject.

As I said you can say it, whether I agree it's the right way to go about it or not is an entirely different subject.

One thing I've learned from you is people have the right to express their thoughts. Now I sure as fuck don't have to agree with them.

Ike Turner

That is pretty much the response I expected.

She has some serious faults I'll give you that.

But she has made some effort lately.

I do believe if she sticks around long enough, her attitude, her choice in words, and even her car will change.

I don't believe calling someone an idiot, and then trying to teach them something gets a good response.

At the end of the day neither of us wants ricers on this site or to represent this site. We just have different approaches to the subject.

As I said you can say it, whether I agree it's the right way to go about it or not is an entirely different subject.

One thing I've learned from you is people have the right to express their thoughts. Now I sure as fuck don't have to agree with them.
I am not interested in teaching her anything. I am of little faith, but perhaps if she hangs around long enough, she possibly will change.

We are simply of a different cloth. You cloth is much larger than mine, due to the increased area it has to cover.

JasDawMull

Everyone has a right to their opinion and how you give your opinion does not matter to me. I think it is hilarious that vejatatbul said he is here for good people. Honestly you wouldn't know a good person, even if they had a halo and wings.

I am not a ricer and never will be, and about my body kit when they have always been around and everyone loved them at one point, just cause some people stopped doesn't mean shit. I'd rather have a muscle car but it cost more than a honda, I love mine cause its nice, and if you notice cars in modified and other car magazines have kits on them.

Either way it makes no difference to me what people think on here. This site is not my life, I worry more about the region itself and getting that going.

I'm done with this thread, its drama, and I don't need it.