Chapter back

JasDawMull

Hey guys,

If all goes as planned, then the chapter will be starting back up in the next week or two. I will be the Regional Leader and by this time next week it should be official. Hopefully everything goes right and we start having events and meets. Give me some input on your thoughts on this, if you would like.

In the meantime, feel free to come up to Turfway Park in Florence, around 10pm or so. You can send me a private message if you have questions or to let me know your coming up.

Thanks guys have a great 4th of July weekend!!!!!

ZR8D

I will be back up there Saturday evening Jas. But this time I will make sure I eat before rolling in. lol See you then!

ZR8D

I went ahead and went up to Edgewater with a few of my friends last night. I was too tired to stop by turfway park on my way back through.

Anything happening this weekend?

ZR8D

I went up to Norwood, Ohio today for a cruise-in sponsored by Advanced Auto Parts. Not a bad turn out, and I won a slew of car detailing supplies on a raffle.

Looking to go up to a Car Show in Dayton, Ohio tomorrow. I may or may not see you all at Turfway Park tomorrow evening, depending on what time I get home.

How's the Tennessee Show going Jas? I believe I seen your car parked up near Hopeful Church Road yesterday afternoon and if so, I know the fella that your with. He owns a Model A I believe, but used to own a Mustang. We used to see each other at National events years back.

Last edited:

Scroungers CC

I went up to Norwood, Ohio today for a cruise-in sponsored by Advanced Auto Parts. Not a bad turn out, and I won a slew of car detailing supplies on a raffle.

Looking to go up to a Car Show in Dayton, Ohio tomorrow. I may or may not see you all at Turfway Park tomorrow evening, depending on what time I get home.

How's the Tennessee Show going Jas? I believe I seen your car parked up near Hopeful Church Road yesterday afternoon and if so, I know the fella that your with. He owns a Model A I believe, but used to own a Mustang. We used to see each other at National events years back.
It was good seeing you today Denny. Too much going on to hang out for a long time but at least I made it :)

JasDawMull

It was the worse trip and weekend ive ever had actually. Yes lol that is my boyfriends dad's car. But my boyfriend did have a stang.

ZR8D

I was surprised to see you and the family up there Steve! But was glad to see ya. I plan on coming out to your River Run Cruise that your holding Steve. See you all then!

Jas, your bf's dad had a Mustang as well as myself. We met in Bowling Green at the Ford Nationals back in '03 or '04, not sure what year. I took 2nd and he took 3rd Place. Shortly after, he bought an Antique car and I didn't see him much anymore. Although he did tell me he traded his son for his Mustang for a Jeep.

Last edited:

ZR8D

Also Jas, ask the fellas from RK CC if they would like to go on a cruise with the Scroungers CC. It's on Saturday, the 30th of July. The details are here: http://www.scroungers.net/forum This also gives the club a broader view of other Car Clubs in the area and gets Rice Killer name out there.

More the merrier and I guarantee a good time. Let me know and I will get with Steve and make the arrangements.

Scroungers CC

Also Jas, ask the fellas from RK CC if they would like to go on a cruise with the Scroungers CC. It's on Saturday, the 30th of July. The details are here: http://www.scroungers.net/forum This also gives the club a broader view of other Car Clubs in the area and gets Rice Killer name out there.

More the merrier and I guarantee a good time. Let me know and I will get with Steve and make the arrangements.
No need to get with me Denny. It's been posted on here for a while. If anyone wants to go just show up and have a good time. If not then maybe next time. Details on the run are in the link below or the Scroungers Forum.
:thumbsup:
http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110276