Car Show Colorado Springs

warrior

Warriors for Charity would like to invite you out for our 1st Annual Warriors for Charity Car and Bike Show. Will be Aug 22 at Citadel Mall "Sportsman Warehouse" from 8am till 4pm with a cruise out to Woodland Park after the awards. Will have Glads BBQ and many different vendors. Hooters will be out to take pictures with participants and their cars. Large bounce house with dunk tank for the children. Also many giveaways for donations. To include a $650.00 tattoo from Tattoo X, many food gift certificates, Mr Biggs, ITZ, set of 4 tires and much much more. Registration from 8am till 11am with judging from 11am till 1:30 with drawing giveaways at 3pm and awards 3:30 and cruise lineup at 4pm. You can email me at [email protected] or call Don Harris 719-369-8653. Thanks for reading and hope to see you out there on Saturday.

Aaron

VERTICALLY CHALLENGED car club WILL be there.... hope to see anyone who can attend

Aaron

FRIGIN AWESOME TURN OUT!!!! ... great show tons of sexy cars... and sexy women... hehehe ohh yea and it was for a good cause also... seriously.. it was a good show.. i took best in class import..

SoloG35-719

Get it like Tuesday!
I was there. Saw you, however you were in convo with another so I did not disturb. Congrats :thumbsup:

warrior

Thank You

Thank you for all that came out was a total success and many happy people and kids!!!! Raised over $3,000 for the kids with almost 150 cars and bikes and next year is allready in the works...congrates to all that gave your generousity will be rewarded..

pictures at myspace and go to warriors for charity to view them!!!!!