Car meets upcoming Socal

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Threw some driving lights on the Blackbird. You know how those simple jobs get complicated? Was one of those.

Dark5ide

how'd they come out? well it seems at least you have the patience and know how to do such a job like that.

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Started out with two mini rectangle driving lights but there was nothing to mount them to except the plastic bumper cover and having done that before, I knew the jittering around of the light from just normal driving would drive me nuts. So I had to build brackets, which meant going to the hardware store and buying stuff and screws and sawing and sanding and brazeing and drilling to put together a couple of brackets attached to the steel bumper substructure that would position the lights where I wanted them without vibrating or jiggling.

Then I had to mount the switch in the dash which meant taking stuff apart to run wire and cut a hole etc.

Dark5ide

Hey, having the annual SVTP/LS1Tech meet at THE DISTRICT in Tustin/Irvine. Same location as last time. Most of you that have made it out to these know its always a good time. Lots of nice cars, good people etc.. There's a couple restaurants close by (In n Out, Lucilles, Del Taco, Carls Jr.). Hope to see lots of you out there supporting.
No Reving, No burn-outs, No Drama and be Respectful

Date: Sunday March 9th, 2014 @ 10AM

Address: 2437 Park Avenue, Tustin CA 92782 Park at the end of the parking lot with petsmart there

All cars are welcome mostly muscle cars will be there and heavy amount of cobras

Dark5ide

Lucille's is a BBQ restaurant at the district shopping center. few all over socal. good place to eat. i know i like it