Brunswick Hooters Meet Anyone?

ProjectBlitz

I'm down if I'm home/not at the Coheed Concert. I'll be turning 21 in a couple of weeks, so this might just work perfectly for me.

Z0sick

hmm, if you guys want good wings, I'd suggest going to Buffalo Wild Wings in North Brunswick, way better.....if all you want is to drink and stare at 1 pretty girl, and 10 jealous flat chested girls, then Hooters it is, haha

MDRracing13

I'm down for b dubs too. They're both the same distance from me. But only 1 hot girl at hooters??? hard to believe haha

Z0sick

you'd be surprised. My gf has bigger tits than most girls at hooters. The past 2 times I've been to hooters, it's been a waste.

Now, if you want hot girls, like, legit hot, you guys have got to come up to Brickhouse tavern in my town. Seriously not one bad thing about the place. Hot girls, great food, beer bongs, cheap liquor prices, outdoor patio, fire pit, plenty of parking.

MDRracing13

That sounds pretty awesome. The girls at parkeast down by me are very hot, every single one of them. But thats more of a club scene, and its veryy expensive. I gotta try Brickhouse out one of these days

EvoMikey

pulled over somewhere...
im down for brickhouse if there are hot girls! :lol: i mean i said hooters because girls and beer = good times haha...

wherever we go we need girls and beer :)

then Antonio can say "hey my vette is outside" so the girls can come out creaming their pants, and then they can laugh at our matchbox cars next to it :lmao:

EvoMikey

pulled over somewhere...
That sounds pretty awesome. The girls at parkeast down by me are very hot, every single one of them. But thats more of a club scene, and its veryy expensive. I gotta try Brickhouse out one of these days
eh, im not into seeing everyone from high school (SJV) again over at parkeast :lol: too much drama...