block party

bullet13

I am starting a new thread for this event so we can hopefully get a head count on who is going and wants to meet up. we also need to figure out a place and time to meet up with different people along the way. so far I have someone frying okc that is going if the parts show up in time for his car. my wife and I are planning on leaving early and stopping at the factory outlets mall so she can look around to break the trip up and also to meet up with brandon.

re-rx7

Cuban Carlos
Im down i got wrk that day till 4pm but afterwards im all good. Hopefully we can get sum OKC people in on the fun.

bullet13

Yeah its just hard finding people that will actually go to car events instead of just talk about it

gomer3g

im trying to convince my wife. if she goes we will definately go to the outlet malls with yall.

bullet13

Suppose to say from rkc but my phone has been doing a lot of strange things lately. Think its time for a new phone.

gomer3g

she has the day off so i have to see if i have the money for gas and to try to get it off. i was supposed to have the day off requested last friday. i dont think i will get it off. but since i know when the next one will be, i can make sure i have that off.