Best Wheel Cleaner for Euro Cars

aznmatt

What is the best wheel cleaner that will get caked on brake dust off without having to scrub much? I have a vw that has horrible problems with brake dust. Please post up your favorites...

LRD

Aude Sapere
Definitely dont want to use the stuff that those American cars use, it'll mess up your wheels and throw off your fitment.

aznmatt

Definitely dont want to use the stuff that those American cars use, it'll mess up your wheels and throw off your fitment.
Lol mine is basically stock suspension and actually stock wheels and stock tire size I'm not into that fitment/stance thing yet

zoo

Look in the car wash section at Pep Boys. They will have VW and BMW specific cleaners and polishing compounds.

240Dragon

No Quid Pro Quo.
X3

I'm a fan of Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel and Tire Cleaner, and a scrub brush, but this shit is pretty toxic and not supposed to be left on the wheel for more then like 15 seconds.

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
ive used Meguires on my American (or south african, however you want to see it) wheels and it worked great.

Sweepinscrew

It's stock, that is all
Super Clean Generic degreaser, been using it on my trucks aluminum wheels since I got it. Then just hose them off. Like others have said about other degreasers, its pretty toxic so take it off quick.

Ike Turner

You know, I heard that if you clean your wheels regularly, then the brake dust never has a chance to build up.