AZ Sheriff Vows to Enforce Immigration Law Whether Feds Like It or Not

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by DallasCowboys, Oct 10, 2009.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Oct 10, 2009 #1

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

2. Oct 10, 2009 #2

svt4u2nvy

svt4u2nvy

svt4u2nvy

Here for the beer and lulz

bamf!

get em out of here.

They have the audacity to get upset at us texans for not knowing spanish. Bitch this is america, you learn english.

I know they are great people, but you are demanding rights when you are here illegally? Seriously?

3. Oct 10, 2009 #3

avsp

avsp

avsp

L 344 R 492

Spoken like a true christian, ..., possibly (i wouldn't konw to be truthfull)

Hows your Texan history?, ..., what with the 'ok providing you dont do down the catholic faith' provision n'that?

Are 'rights' dependant on citizenship?, ..., runs counter to my beliefs & also possibly to those of the founding fathers. Perhaps it depends upon the 'right' :dunno:

As for languages n'that, ..., not quite sure where you live, ..., but lets face it this forums doesnt have many posts in Caddo, (caddoese?, caddoian?)), does it? & 'upset'?, ..., lets see a cite on that

OTOH failing to enforce the law just f*cks everything up, causes dissent & unrest etc, (i mean just look at rkc over the past week) ..., but then its part of the process to allow ppl to petition for change thru demos n'that, (I mean just look at rkc over the past week)

4. Oct 10, 2009 #4

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

I really do not like domestics. But your post just got me thinking again. :thumbsup:

5. Oct 11, 2009 #5

Bowtie

Bowtie

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND

:word:

A lot of people seem to forget that Texas used to be Mexico and there has been Mexicans moving to Texas long before there was a Texas.

As for them having rights has nothing to do with citizenship, it's all about physically being in the country. Think of it this way: You go to Columbia for a vacation. Whether you're a citizen or not, the laws and rights that you have are dependent on the country you're in. If you're even visiting America, you deserve the same basic rights as someone who lives there.

6. Oct 11, 2009 #6

lazerwolf

lazerwolf

lazerwolf

Your right they should have to live by the laws and rights of that country....and it's ILLEGAL to be in this country without going through the proper channels. Therefore by them being in this country without their green card....they have broken the law....

7. Oct 11, 2009 #7

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

Town Bicycle of Car Ownership

bad example. we go on vacation, they hop the border to have their 9th baby for free. its a little different.

if you want to come to america, go for it. just do it the legal way. otherwise, go fuck yourself

8. Oct 11, 2009 #8

PegLegRacer

PegLegRacer

PegLegRacer

I love my mod'd controller

:thumbsup:

9. Oct 11, 2009 #9

Bowtie

Bowtie

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND

Doesn't matter. If they're on American soil they have the same rights. Thats an international understanding. Sure they will get deported, but they still have the same rights regardless. I'm not arguing against your logic, I'm just saying it how it is.

10. Oct 11, 2009 #10

Arashi666

Arashi666

Arashi666

The Token Demonic Civic

im not stupid enough to get into the political side of this and the whole rights talk

but as for the language bits, I agree, if you want my attention you speak my language, that gives you 3 choices, so its not like im a difficult 1 standard guy, but if you dont fall into those 3, then dont expect any small fraction of my attention, hell, sometimes I know what youre asking for but I still play dumb so that you get the damn point

11. Oct 11, 2009 #11

Bowtie

Bowtie

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND

I agree, assimilation of language should be happening. You move to America or any other English speaking country, you should speak the language of the people who live there. Someone from India would expect us to learn their language if we moved there right?

12. Oct 11, 2009 #12

Venomous03Snake

Venomous03Snake

Venomous03Snake

SLOWBRA

13. Oct 11, 2009 #13

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

Like this post. Right to the point. :thumbsup::thumbsup: