anyone ride yet?

fast98

So with the horrible winter we have had has anyone made a trip to the yoop or the arrowhead to ride yet?

CLRD4TO

Just 25 miles around a lake on my xc before I sold it. At least I got some gopro footage. Hoping to go to the UP first weekend March. For as dry as this winter has been, I'll bet we will have april showers for 4 months...

XS

Sahara Sean all up in you
I wish I had a sled. :( There is like 30 feet of snow an hour and a half from me.

99GSXjoel

put around 50 miles on today. might go out a little tomorrow.

Know anyone that wants to buy a 2003 ski doo rev?

THESANCHEZ

Going up north with a bunch of friends going to the the trails hard and try not to blow my shit up this time.

CLRD4TO

The north shore was beat up! Glad to get a good day of riding even though the odo didnt turn much. Pretty scenery up there and got some cool gopro pics. Planning on going to WI this coming weekend but with temps in the 40s even 50s here, I doubt theres going to be much left by then.

fast98

Thread title should just be changed to "So, who actually got to ride this year?"
:lmao:

I actually got just shy of 1000 miles on this winter but i think i put over 3000 on the truck and trailer finding the elusive white stuff! Only rode in MN 1 time the rest where SD, WI, MI....

Oh well chalk this year up to one i saved money on, now onto the fun summer mod time i guess