anyone else get any new cars since rkc was down?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by frakkin toaster, Nov 7, 2018.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Nov 7, 2018 #1

frakkin toaster

frakkin toaster

frakkin toaster

...pop the hood!

its been how long since rkc was being "temporarily" updated?

after looking at my sig pic and old threads i noticed how many cars changed for me. here is the new list. these happened right before the shutdown...plus an update

93 prt built single turbo widebody rx7 - blue

i traded my 93 jdm supra to shorty (bullet13 on here) for his built fd….i still have, but its my garage queen. he built the supra up really nice, but i believe he sold it and now has a vette last i talked to him.

2014 mustang - grabber blue

i bought this new for my wife when they first came out. it was her daily, i in turn got her 05 swb xrunner as my dd...i still have it and nearing the 200k mark.

during the rkc shutdown...

2016 tacoma texas ed. - silver

she wanted to get back into a truck after about a year or so (and 54k miles) we looked at some nissians & chebbies, but ultimately ended up with another tacoma. far better trucks (imho) and great resale value. also this new 3rd gen body style looks killer.

2016 tacoma texas ed. - blue

after getting the oil changed at the dealership, the oil filter gasket was stuck to the engine block causing a massive oil leak by the time she got home. dealership made things right by ordering her another one in her favorite color...blue.

2019 Tacoma trd sport ed. - calvary blue

so she put about 55k mile on her last tacoma and we traded it in for this last week. as soon as we saw this new color, i knew it would happen lol. on the plus side we got more truck for less of a payment.

1988 7m turbo supra - white

a friend was having a hard time and called me to see if i would take this off his hands...so i did. after he got back on his feet he ended up getting a vette, got rid of it and got a formula t/a. this supra was gonna be my "drift project", but that didn't happen because my brother ended up getting this from me.

2004 Nissan 350z - white
    i was really missing my first supra really, really bad. the mkiii was ok, but i was longing for a mkiv again. i tried several times over the course of the next few years to trade my 2000 ws6 (viper snakeskin green) + cash towards a supra, but most guys who owned supras wouldn't trade for a domestic lol.

finally ii decided to trade the ws6 for a 350z. i had wanted one since i first saw them coming out in 03. i drove it for about a year, had fun, but was always on the lookout for a supra lol....

wait for it...

wait for it...

1995 supra hardtop - blue

finally!!! found a guy who had blown the engine in his supra, but couldn't afford to fix it and need running car to get to work. bye bye 360z....hello lifetime project haha. looking to go big single 2jzgte and 6 speed. car originally was 5 speed. will be starting a build thread once i get time.

soooooo….what has happened with you guy since we last saw each other here? what projects have you got going (post links here in this thread) and what, if any new acquisitions have you made to the stable? please post pics. i will soon

2. Nov 7, 2018 #2

frakkin toaster

frakkin toaster

frakkin toaster

...pop the hood!

spot held for when i get photobucket to stop holding my pics hostage lol.