Anybody just watch bully beatdown

mattzoom

socal livin
The one that was on before Nitro Circus? I enjoy watching those tools get the snot beat out of them.
Yeah that one that guy was such a tool, oh and btw Nitro circus was wierd that whole thing went down with the monster trucks along ass time ago look- [SF]insanity-on-wheels-MUST_181228[/SF]

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot
Not that was a cool vid. Everybody flying through the air and jumping stuff! Nice Find!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

xcman18

alot of stuff from Nitro Circus is stuff shot before. If you watch 199 lives most of the stuff from there ends up on Nitro Circus still a fun show to watch. Oh and i love travis's comment at the end. Lets go get some pizza and maybe see the inside of a jail cell.:lmao:

Nickz28SS

I wanna see them get the worse bully ever, and then they go to fight and the announcer starts reading the the MMA fighter stats then you here......

BROCK LESNAR

Now that would make the bully piss his pants right then and there.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
This weeks episode is alright, I liked the one last week though. Bully got a kick to the head and dropped. It was awesome!

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
Yeah that was good, but since it was an illegal kick, he could have kept the $5K.

I know, I thought it was cool he gave it to the kid he was bullying though. Granted you get humble'd real quick when you get kicked upside the head.lol

Nickz28SS

I know, I thought it was cool he gave it to the kid he was bullying though. Granted you get humble'd real quick when you get kicked upside the head.lol
Yeah, getting there asses kicked always make them humble. I haven't seen one yet where the guy was still a bully afterwards.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
Yeah, getting there asses kicked always make them humble. I haven't seen one yet where the guy was still a bully afterwards.

There was one episode where the guy apologized but you could still tell he wasn't really gunna change at all. He was definitely still a huge douche.

mattzoom

socal livin
There was one episode where the guy apologized but you could still tell he wasn't really gunna change at all. He was definitely still a huge douche.
I wonder if the bully ever gives the victims shit after and all they would have to say is hey I got Mayhem on speed dial and there wont be pads and cameras around next time lol

Cazy_Beast

Like every other reality bs on MTV, Bully Beatdown is poorly scripted, and acted out even worse (worse than twilight).

R.I.P. MTV