Angry Chicago immigration reform activists heading to DC to demand AMNESTY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by DallasCowboys, Oct 8, 2009.

Help Support RICEKILLER.COM Forums by donating:

1. Oct 8, 2009 #1

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

Illegal and demanding amnesty.:ian: Let's put this topic in reverse. Let's say us Americans go to mexico illegal and demand to be citizenized. :nutkick:

2. Oct 8, 2009 #2

Mr. Turtle

Mr. Turtle

Mr. Turtle

Big WarS

they hate immigrants

3. Oct 8, 2009 #3

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

AHH...I think u mean they are immigrants. The illegals are marching on DC again. :thumbsdown:Here is the story: Immigration reform activists will travel to Washington next week to make their case to lawmakers.

Emma Lozano, founder of Sin Fronteras and one of the trip’s organizers, said the Latino community feels frustrated with a Democratic administration that hasn’t made good on campaign promises to Hispanic voters.

Topics = Illegal immigration, immigration reform activists, Emma Lozano, Sin Fronteras, Rep. Luis Gutierrez, immigration reform bill

October 7, 2009
    Jessica Binsch
    Medill Reports

“Instead of the comprehensive immigration reform that we were promised,” Lozano said, “the deportations, raids and separation of families have increased under the Obama administration and a Democratic majority. Therefore, the Latino community is angry.”

Lozano estimated about 300 people will be joining the trip that starts Monday evening. Participants will meet with lawmakers and lobby for immigration reform. In addition to Sin Fronteras, a number of groups within the Reform Immigration for America National Coalition are taking part.

“This is our final notice,” Lozano said.

Illinois U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Chicago) is expected to announce details of a new immigration reform bill on Tuesday. His office declined to give further information on Wednesday, preferring to wait until next week's announcement.

Illinois has long been a destination for immigrants to the U.S.

A 2008 report by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press estimated that 11.9 million unauthorized immigrants live in the U.S., around 450,000 of them in Illinois.

4. Oct 8, 2009 #4

Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx

4008 FPS

Well we know where they are gonna be, we can just round them up and ship them off.

5. Oct 8, 2009 #5

The Keyser

The Keyser

The Keyser

Original Serial Thrilla

my opinion..if you dont have a LEGIT GOVERMENT SS #. GO THE FUCK WHEREEVER YOU CAME FROM!

6. Oct 8, 2009 #6

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

rwhockey29

Town Bicycle of Car Ownership

:lmao:

AGREED!

fuck all the illegals. they all piss me off just being here

7. Oct 9, 2009 #7

avsp

avsp

avsp

L 344 R 492

I often wonder what is the libertarian stance on the restraint of trade that are national boarders & citizenry laws?

Meanwhile

Suppose Fisk is right & the world dumps the $ for ol trading & 60+ years of petro-dollars flow back into US & destroy the economy blah blah blah. Would you be prepared to go work abroad? Suppose 'they' didnt legally let you, would you do so anyway?

FWIW I think a march of Americans demanding Mexican citizenship in Mexico City is an excellent idea.

Isnt this problem declining slightly anyway? In Europe (esp UK & Ireland) many migrant workers both legal & otherwise are returning 'home' as work dries up in the recession. I see evidence of this myself on the street of Brum

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  8. Oct 9, 2009 #8

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

I wonder this myself. I am sure Bowtie can fill us in on why. :roll:

9. Oct 9, 2009 #9

avsp

avsp

avsp

L 344 R 492

You're not of a liberatarian bent yourself then?

Just out of curiosity whats your take on the justifications & advantages of nation-states & citizenry laws?

10. Oct 9, 2009 #10

mmadden55

mmadden55

mmadden55

Pontiac Pilot

Simple really, without nation states and citizenry laws all the wealthy states IE North America, Europe and the European style free states Israel, New Zeeland Australia etc would be swamped with unskilled, uneducated, and largely useless poplulation from the third world which would consume enormous amounts of public funds health and welfare and provide nothing to or largely nothing to the economy except driving down the cost of labor to the point where people working an 80 hour week on the loading docks can't afford decent food clothing or housing. We see that today even with nation states and citzenship laws. The us alone probably has 30 million illegals living and working here with more coming from everywhere everyday, Europe has millions and so on. The third world continues to breed people it cannot feed educate or provide for and then dump them on us. Sooner or later there will be a huge war over basic resources probably around 2040 to 2060 sometime.

11. Oct 9, 2009 #11

horseplay

horseplay

horseplay

I am not thrilled in the matter of what they are marching for at all. But I find it kind of funny that someone is doing something to get their fullfilled promise from the joker in the office.

12. Oct 9, 2009 #12

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

My take is that it is an awesome setup. To have all our states with their individual laws and taxes. This gives the citizen the right to select what state suits him. I myself live in the best state in the union. TEXAS. :thumbsup:

13. Oct 9, 2009 #13

Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx

4008 FPS

TEXAS! FUCK YEA!

14. Oct 9, 2009 #14

prod

prod

prod

i dislike when illegal people WANT their rights here in US, when they have none.

that pisses me off the most.

15. Oct 9, 2009 #15

Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx

Boosted98gsx

4008 FPS

exactly, they have no freedom of speech, or any other freedom within our borders. They have no legal right to protest, and rounding them up by doing so would be COMPLETELY constitutional!

16. Oct 9, 2009 #16

prod

prod

prod

see what they should do is..

when they are getting together to protest or whatever they should have immigration waiting there to deport their asses back to where ever they came from.

17. Oct 9, 2009 #17

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

DallasCowboys

Banned from the interweb

Your plan is what 75% of America wants. (The majority) The Govt. on the other hand (democrats) want the illegals to become citizens since they vote Democrat. And ensures Barrack Hussein Obama a second term.

18. Oct 10, 2009 #18

avsp

avsp

avsp

L 344 R 492

Well make up your mind do the immigrant just sponger of the state or are they working & driving down wages? Or is a form of conflation taking place in your thinking, ..., you forgot to mention 'f*cking our women' btw.

|besiades which if 'they' dont come here then the jobs are exported to 'there' anyway aren't they?

The truth is that wages the world over are being 'smeared out to a level that a pakistani brick-layer would finf luxourious' are they not? A good thing IMO. & surely market forces in action ., ..., you are clearly some kind of yoghurt knitting pinko all a'garbned in clothes made from the woven pubes of Inca lesbians. I hope your sandeled feet tread in dog sh*t. ;)

This doesnt rweally address my question. It weasnt that long ago that nation state carved up the 3rd world to 'loot' it the resources, ..., it could be argued that WW1 was coz the impetial nations had run out of room elsewhere to compete

Before nation states there where city states & warlord/kings with the whole aristo ally/rivalry thing going on
    The late 20th century saw the emergence of 'blocs'.
    Is there some kind of inevitable 'one world govt' coming?

IMO nation-states are too small to address issues like global warming, resource depletion & nuke proliferation yet too big to address issues like fixing the sewers, street lights & providing whats will be precieved as the 'right' education etc

The problem is ppl instinctive need to belong to a 'tribe' od some sort. As I stumble about the net i see ecidence of non-geographic tyribes, ..., f'instance do you hold a greater sense of affinty with rkc user 'dutch' than with the liberal up the strett in houston? You see my point.

You, IMO, have'nt been paying attention, ..., the oil wars have already started.

As for ppl 3rd workld ppls seeking a better life, You'd do the same in their position would you not?

I've issue with ppl 'hating' on them as opposed to criticising the system that drives them to the 'west'. BNasically the west has the advantage of an infrastructure & access to capital that is, in esscebnce, based to the history of 'imperial looting', ..., tho the term i've jusy usec are asinine, ..., but you see my point?

soz for all the typos, but i'm v drunk coz rkc has driven me to drinking lheavily at lunch time

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  19. Oct 10, 2009 #19

prod

prod

prod

this is true.

20. Oct 10, 2009 #20

Bowtie

Bowtie

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND Staff Member

They do though, once they set foot on American soil the laws of the United States apply to them as do the rights given to citizens. It was the same rights given to your family when they came here. What made America what it is is immigrants. Without immigrants America wouldn't even be close to the great country it is.

This is how I look at it: Taking from a system without adding to it is wrong. Period.

The reality is these people will keep coming whether anyone likes it or not. How about making the system easier to go through so they can properly become a part of society? I know a lot of people will say 'Well then they can claim welfare blah blah blah' but thats a whole different issue. Healthcare, welfare and immigration all need reform after many years of failed policies and laws. Clearly what has been happening has not been working. There needs to be a change to the system in order for it work for everyone.