Almost completely official...

JasDawMull

Hey guys,

I finally have the title!!! But still have to set stuff up with Jared...hope to do so soon!!!

So excited, just made my day!!!! :D

Slow 6

Good luck it won't be an easy task. Most people think everything falls in place and they don't have to work at.

JasDawMull

Thanks. I know it won't, I've helped run another crew and it takes a lot. I just want kentucky to have something like Texas eventually, it will take a few years or more but at least I can get it started up and say, " Hey I did this."

avsp

L 344 R 492
Having read of the big red one's struggles over the years it does seem suprisingly difficult and requires a considerable sustained effort over several years and he started with a bunch of high-end big boys. And ppl are much keener to complain than to thank. You do however, seem to, possibly, share some of his, presumed likely, motivation, ..., sort of ;). All in all, I can but wish you good luck and have fun building your vidding, scopeing, blagging, networking, branding, marketing and whatnot skills/team.

rileyrat

Having read of the big red one's struggles over the years it does seem suprisingly difficult and requires a considerable sustained effort over several years and he started with a bunch of high-end big boys. And ppl are much keener to complain than to thank. You do however, seem to, possibly, share some of his, presumed likely, motivation, ..., sort of ;). All in all, I can but wish you good luck and have fun building your vidding, scopeing, blagging, networking, branding, marketing and whatnot skills/team.
Any large car event is difficult to plan on such a regular basis. When you tell regular people "car meet", all they think about is the kids they see parking in the local Walmart lot acting like...well kids. They don't understand that some of us just enjoy cars be it hard parked, displayed or at a race event.

avsp

L 344 R 492
Well, its a start small and build slow kind of deal isn't it? Core group, shared values etc. Besides attracting the 'wrong sort' given to the 'wrong behaviour' gets to be a bigger issue the bigger the meet, sort of, seemingly. Over here they've powers to confiscate and crush cars attending illegal car gatherings. And, iiuc, its very very difficult for a private individual to get permission.

JasDawMull

Thank you. I believe I do have most of Jared's motivation and some of his drive. That is why I've been trying so hard for him not to give up on us and give me the title so I can bring us back. I know it will be difficult, but the best things in life are worth fighting for.

Troy S

Regional Leader
Thank you. I believe I do have most of Jared's motivation and some of his drive. That is why I've been trying so hard for him not to give up on us and give me the title so I can bring us back. I know it will be difficult, but the best things in life are worth fighting for.
A title means nothing, something official means nothing.

Get out and get something cooking, you don't need anyone's permission and ok. Don't wait on Jared to make anything official.

Find a lot and put cars in it on a Monday night.

Blownsvt

Original RKC MN Member
A title means nothing, something official means nothing.

Get out and get something cooking, you don't need anyone's permission and ok. Don't wait on Jared to make anything official.

Find a lot and put cars in it on a Monday night.
Bingo, Who cares about a title?

Troy S

Regional Leader
To 90% of the people who attend the meets I'm just Troy or that fat asshole, no one has a clue I'm a Regional Leader on a website and they could care less so long as they have a place to hang out.

Did you have a meet on Monday? If not get one going this Monday!

JasDawMull

Title does mean something because only regional leader can call a meet and document that we had one to keep the chapter going. Just going by what I was told and someone has to set up events and get sponsors. I could care less if it wasn't for those things and it is nice getting recognition for all the stuff I've done and will do.

Troy S

Regional Leader
This I a thankless job. If you're in it for recognition get out now.

You don't need a title to do anything. That is all in your head. Go out and get it done.

Troy S

Regional Leader
Stop calling it a chapter lol. Chapter implies a club of some sort. Reminds me of biker gangs or something lol.

Not being a dick, just saying.

hight3chredneck

I has a mullet
It will haha...and its getting an addition to it!:thumbsup:
Maybe like a skull with a bullet between the eyes?

you don't need to be official, just get it done.

To 90% of the people who attend the meets I'm just Troy THE fat asshole, no one has a clue I'm a Regional Leader.
We all enjoy what Troy does for us, none of this would happen without him.

Thanks again Troy!

P.S. your wife is hot:thumbsup:

Troy S

Regional Leader
Thanks and thanks!

See now you're giving her the idea that a thank you is normal lol.

I appreciate it though!

Ike Turner

Title does mean something because only regional leader can call a meet and document that we had one to keep the chapter going. Just going by what I was told and someone has to set up events and get sponsors. I could care less if it wasn't for those things and it is nice getting recognition for all the stuff I've done and will do.
wut

You have got to learn how to form proper sentences that actually make sense.