Advice & Suggestion forum rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topher

All site rules apply here, plus a few additional ones:

1) Keep posts ON-topic. Off-topic/rambling/tangent threads may be deleted without notice.

2) Just because you suggest something does NOT mean it will be implemented. It is a suggestion and will then be discussed amongst the staff. Don't let this discourage you, we want to hear your ideas, but some ideas just aren't feasible to actually make happen.

3) New threads will be approved before posted. Don't take offense, it's just to keep things on topic. If the forum remains used properly, this might disappear ;)

OneSloZ

Did It For The Lulz
id like to post more than 100charicters on our sigs again cuz that shit pisses me off i cant have even a good sentence to write its fuckign worthless to even try to, and it seams others can have a good oen but i fuck up.....

Dr. Phil

id like to post more than 100charicters on our sigs again cuz that shit pisses me off i cant have even a good sentence to write its fuckign worthless to even try to, and it seams others can have a good oen but i fuck up.....
I'd actually second that motion. I've tried to have my usual sig and then a quote and I can't because of the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.