95 gsr project

dcintegra513

Ok this is my build thread I guess. I payed off my car today and took control of it 9/23/10
So far today I have ordered a jdm 96 spec itr front convo, it has new headkights and front lip.
itr shift boot and shift knob
recaro grey evo seats
jdm sir b16 long block
looking for a set of 00 spec civic si or 00 spec gsr blades
I spent $3,200 today at my cost prob 5k retail fun fun pics soon jdm container will be here soon

dcintegra513

Full jdm itr clone minus right hand drive. lug convo is next.. forgot I have the radio block off plate going in and it has the itr climate control and center console some pics in my garage

Last edited by a moderator:

dcintegra513

street, maybe weekend drag car. I realy just am using it for one of our shop cars to get buisness.All mods are tax deductions

85z28

Lol nice. I used to be really into JDM stuff. I always wanted a Jdm 'teg.... They just looked so sexy.

dcintegra513

well I needed a new hood for my us front end... hey it's a good exuse to do the front convo thats what I told my wife and it's free also

85z28

:thumbsup: hell yes. I don't have any one to answer to for my stuff.... except my bills. They are greedy bastards and deny me access to building my car.

dcintegra513

mine don't to much it keeps me outta trouble. I import jdm parts so by the time I sell my us stuff or stuff I don't want it ends up being free.