94 mustang gt for sale

Killermaro

King Retard of Stupid
Holy crap you still have it. If I had the money id buy it in a heartbeat. And this is coming from a chevy guy.

800Phelps

grandstang
no reasonable offer refused. title in hand ready to be signed over. i have a rifle build that needs funding....

Skinny Will

Attention..Disorder..Shit
no reasonable offer refused. title in hand ready to be signed over. i have a rifle build that needs funding....
maxima
rag top
20mpg city
boom

just kidding, it's a great daily driver and i doubt it would be a good trade

though i wonder why you haven't sold the stang yet considering it's such a cheap price.
maybe because you're in bum fuck oklahoma?
nobody wants anything from the damn oklahomos

800Phelps

grandstang
dude i have no idea why it hasn't sold. money i guess..... had at least 20 girls ask me to take payments and maybe 2 guys act interested in the last month it's been up for sale. several listing from facebook to craigslist without any hits. it's getting pretty damn tiring. just about to park it in the horse barn and let it sit. hell the paint material bill alone was half of what i'm asking.

things i would trade for just in case it might help move it..

03 up sport bike
yamaha banshee
ar15/10
bolt actions
pistols
and possibly more.

maroonz28

A4>M6
How many miles on motor? Is does it have salvage title? Would you be interested in trading for my bike?

Last edited:

800Phelps

grandstang
it is a green title. not rebuilt, or salvaged. the explorer had 110k on it when i pulled the motor and was purchased new by a 48 year old woman. might have put 1,500 miles on the car since i put the motor in. can you send pic's of the bike? 5802228252

800Phelps

grandstang
i will just put it on the highway tomorrow..... tired of checking all these websites for nothing.

Last edited:

800Phelps

grandstang
brando the a/c isnt back on the car, the tranny pan is leaking (fixing it tomorrow) and it's a 94 it isn't a "perfect car" if the car matched the paint condition wise i would be asking 5,500